TTC in 2011 after MC

1babylost

Reaction score
Hey Ladies. I recently had a MMC at 10 weeks in December. I got AF a month after my D&C and am actively TTC again! This thread is for anyone who has been in this situation and would like to share stories!

Hello! I had a miscarriage on New Years day at 6 weeks. I am actively ttc again! I got my first AF on Jan 24th and am now just about to ovulate! I can't wait to be blessed with my beautiful rainbow baby! Praying our TTC journey for a sticky bean is short and sweet!

Hi there,

DH and I have been TTC since 2009. Got first BFP in September 2010. Miscarriage was discovered at 9 wks, but embryo had died at 6 1/2 wks. Was given Cytotec to expel everything and have been TTC ever since.

Hi, We were trying for our fourth child for two years. Finally got our BFP after 7 cycles of clomid but sadly lost our little miracle on New Year's Eve at 7-8 weeks pregnant. My first AF since the mc arrived yesterday so I am back on the clomid today.
Best of Luck everyone xxxxx

Hi i MMC 22nd Dec @ 9wks, but still waiting AF.. got my BFN 3wks ago x good luck everyone and so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Poppy I hope AF arrives soon so you can get back on board or better still a BFP . Any chance you could be pregnant again?

hi there, I had a natural mc in Nov. at 12weeks.. first af Dec 21st.. second cycle of trying.. Good luck to us all!!

and so sorry for your loss..

Poppy I hope AF arrives soon so you can get back on board or better still a BFP . Any chance you could be pregnant again?

Thanks and no i dont think im pregnant, im trying to chart at the moment but my OPKs and Temps have been all over the place for weeks, think hormones are settling down a bit now, just need my af cos its getting me down x

Hello Ladies,

I had a loss at 22 weeks on December 19th. I got my first Af Jan.23rd so this is my first cycle ttc.

So sorry to hear about all your losses. I just got my 2nd AF. We tried last month, but no luck. I got pregnant on the 1st try with the baby I miscarried in December. I hoping that it doesn't take long to get pregnant again. I've read that you're more fertile after a MC, so I was kind of surprised that we didn't catch it last cycle..... trying not to worry about it too much....

I went for my scan thinking I was 14 weeks and found out that I had a missed MC. But we are trying again. We believe that what happend did so for a reason. Doesn't make it easier but we are getting there. I am sorry for everyones loses.

I MC last week at nearly 10wks, TTC straight away as doctor said could my left ovary was ready to ovulate not really expecting it to work this month but it is keeping me and my OH going to try to move on. I believe these things happen for a reason, and keep telling myself that as it was before 12 weeks was still mainly cells i know some people might not like me saying that but it is how i cope with my MC's

Yeah I had to tell my self that, it was so early and there must have been something wrong and I wasn't ment to have this baby. It is hard though because I know I am a good mom and we have a good life and could give loads of kids the best. But our time will come again.

I gives me hope to see that some of you already have kids. I am afraid its something that will happen over and over with us, but I am praying that it doesn't.

I have a few friends that have lost 2-3 before having a baby also some that had kids first then lost. It will happen for you I will keep you in my thoughts and fingers crossed.

Hi ladies. I recently had a missed m/c in December. My 1st AF showed up 30days after, but the 10 days after my "expected" AF, I got a uper dark BFP on a FRER. :wacko: I don't know what to think!! But alas, I believe that I am losing this one as well. The lines on the FRERs are getting progressively lighter and super faint. :cry: I don't know when all this maddness will end. I went for my first set of BETA levels yesterday and will go for 2 more a week apart. Hopefully, I will get some answers. I just really want my LO to be a Big Brother!!

Hello Ladies. So sorry to hear of everyones tragic losses. I passed my Little Angel on Jan. 24th @ 8 weeks. This was my first loss after having 5 beautiful children. Anywho, I see that alot of you ladies seemed to fall back on track in your cycles. I have always been on time every time. 28 days like clockwork. I should be due tomorrow but Im confused. I had barely there spotting yesterday morning (only when I wiped) twice. Nothing since.We have done the deed a few times including the day of ovulation. I dont know what to expect as Ive heard so many stories about AF not coming for up to 9 weeks after m?c...What should I do/think?

MrsM- I would personally "try" to wait to test. I have heard alot of stories of AF coming alot later after a m/c, I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up or get upset with a BFN. Although, I probably wouldn't be able to wait, a I have a serious POAS addiction :blush:

If you want a BFP then I hope you get it :) Sending you lots of baby dust (and possibly sticky vibes ;) )

iceprincess467....it seems like Af is on her way. I THINK!! I started spotting this am. Very light and only on tissue. TBH Im actually happy as now I can hop on the SMEP soon. Im right on schedule which confuses me. My dr sayd its because my body saw my m/c as a period.....How Rude. Im also a POAS-aholic...lol. idk how Ive managed this long, jus dont wanna get my own hopes up I guess....we will see. Sending lots of Baby Dust your way as well

Hi ladies!
I mc on 2nd jan' at 10wks my #3 and my af started yesterday after numerous bfn. I did found very difficult to monitor my body after the mc and I wasn't sure about my ovulation dates. Never mind! I guess is for the best! I've started a diet today because between the pregnancy, the mc and the af coming I can feel my trousers a bit more tight. I'm hoping this will also take the pressure of ttc & that I'll be able to be more relax about it all.

Really hoping and praying we get our BFP very soon ladies!! :thumbup:

Let's be positive!!

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back