TTC in 2011 after MC

Hello ladies.

I was lucky enough to fall pregnant the first cycle after having the coil removed (I'd been using a coil for 14 years). Unfortunately after contracting swine flu I miscarried on 26 December at 10w3d. :witch: showed up 30 days later on 24 January and I'm currently 3/4 DPO.

That was my third pregnancy and each time I TTC I fell pregnant within a couple of cycles. It's heartening to know that despite being 40 I fell pregnant this last time very quickly.

Fingers crossed we all get our :bfp: sooner rather than later. I'm really missing being pregnant.

Pip x

aww, yeah fingers crossed a few months down the road we are all talking about morning sickness and being ever so sleepy!!!

Hi there,

I m/c in Jan at 10 weeks. I went to pieces and only got got through it with the support of my OH, family and friends. It was such a blow as we were so so happy and planning ahead and it hadn't even crossed our minds that a m/c would happen. I couldn't get my head round how I could feel so fantastic and then to m/c out of nowhere. Anyways, have managed to put the pieces back together and we're now ttc again, after having one cycle. Hopeful that next time around things will turn out better. I'm expecting AF a week today and feeling very impatient so might test early.

I also heard you're more fertile after m/c. I'm still optimistic and believe that it will happen when it's meant to happen though I also hope that it's soon. Try not to worry. I find keeping busy helps as it makes time go fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->