TTC in 2014 :-)

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
Pretty much what the title says;
I am 23, husband is 30, our son is almost 15months...
We decided to make 2014 to be there to TTC baby number 2...
I have already started taking prenatals, and today am having my last soda ever...
So does anyone want to buddy up and go through this together???

Hiya :). I'm Lucy, 22. I have a daughter who is almost 14 months. I'm currently on a pill countdown, only 18 left to take then we shall be ttc #2 :)

I have a bunch of OPK and Tests sent my way, then i should be ready to rock and roll! xx

Hey. We spoke on my thread :)

I'm 20 and have a 2.5 year old son. This is our 2nd month TTC #2 :)

Are you ladies ready for this journey?!? I hope it isn't a long wait before we see our bfp!! I'm hoping my next is a little lady, how about you?!?!?

hey ladies! I'm 27 DH is 38. We have a 6 year old son with severe autism, we have been not trying not preventing for 2 years, but actually started actively TTC#2 last month. I'm coming up on Ovulation here really soon, in a couple days I'm on CD12 today. I'm using Opk's and softcups this month, also tracking BBT. I really really hope I have a girl this time around! if not DS will have a little brother to play with...:D

Welcome :) it is good to have more on the journey.
I didn't have :AF: last month (December). So I'll mark my first cycle when :AF: shows up...

So AF showed today, when she leaves will start my cycle :)

Hello!! We are also ttc #2! This is our third month trying and my first month trying with opk's. I got a positive opk New Year's Eve so we've been busy baby dancing! Our first LOT is a beautiful boy, Case, who also has Down syndrome. We can't wait to give him a sibling!!!

We're hoping for a little girl. My boy keeps saying he wants a little sister bless him lol x

Welcome to the thread!!
Awww that is sweet!
I've never used opk...do they really help??

Ooh!! Mind if I join?! Fiancé and I are trying for our first. I'm 21 and he's 24. We're getting married this summer in Vegas since it's our favorite place ever! Lol and a $20000 wedding isn't in our budget! This is my second cycle of trying. I had the implant removed in october. I took a blue dye test this morning and had a faint line- be those are notorious for false positives so I'm not excited. I'll test again in a few days with a Frer. I'm around 8dpo! Good luck and baby dust ladies!

Hi girls! I am cycle 1 ttc my first. I am 22 and my OH is 25, I am currently CD 14 and I am pretty sure I got EWCM today (although it was possibly left over semen, yuck!) but I am hopeful that I am O'ing today or tomorrow.
Hopefully 2014 will be a good one for us and many of us will have our newborns in our arms before 2015!

i'm on CD13 today, suppose to O in the next few days. I ordered some Wondfo's but they won't be here in the mail until the 6th, so I went and bought some equate one's from Walmart, but they are really faint right now. Has anyone used these? I would have thought by now the line would have gotten a little darker, but it is barely there, I have to squint to see the line. When I use Wondfo's my line gradually gets darker then when I O it is really super dark, then it lightens up gradually to nothing in a few days. But these tests aren't doing that.

Hi, I'm currently ttc number 2, dd is 22 months. I have been off bc since September but still waiting for cycles to get back to normal. Currently on day 49 with no af and bfn &#55357;&#56865;. I am getting very impatient now and I think oh is sick of hearing about it so thought I would join a forum to vent instead! Good luck everyone xx

Hey my daughter is 3 1/2 I've recently decided to try for baby #2 I had my coil removed last month an I'm quite scared at how long it is going to take x

Baby dust to everyone! Hoping my faintest of faint lines on my blue dye is the start of my BFP. Not getting my hopes up to high as blue dyes are notorious for false positives

I would love a little boy but I would just as happy with another girl...I already have a girl's name picked lol.

Only 16 more pills to take :) xx

Welcome to the thread!!
Awww that is sweet!
I've never used opk...do they really help??

This is the first I've used opk's but from what I've googled they work great! We'll see if we caught the egg in two weeks! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->