TTC in 6 weeks

PoasCrazy

Reaction score
Hi all ! I will be joining you all here for the next 6 weeks. I just had to have an ovary removed due to ovarian pregnancy which went undetected for several weeks. The ovary was near its bursting point and was unable to be saved.
We are thinking about the possibility of moving on to IVF in the end of June.
Is anyone else WTT not by choice?

im not waiting by choice but total different circumstances, im sorry to hear what u are going through :hugs:

I'm WTT no through choice... OH isnt home to try :haha: Sorry about what you have had to go through :flower:

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you had! :hugs: I'm not waiting by choice, DH is the one with the issues :haha:. Why do you think you'll have to go straight to IVF? Was that your last ovary? (sorry if that sounded weird :blush:)

hi just wanted to say hope the next six weeks moves quickly for you and hope every thing goes ok after, xx

Hi all ! I will be joining you all here for the next 6 weeks. I just had to have an ovary removed due to ovarian pregnancy which went undetected for several weeks. The ovary was near its bursting point and was unable to be saved.
We are thinking about the possibility of moving on to IVF in the end of June.
Is anyone else WTT not by choice?

Oh no, that sounds incredibly painful! I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

I just moved over from TTC due to needing to lower my blood sugar levels before trying again (I'm diabetic). I'm guessing it'll be until November or so that we go for it again. It's so hard to put on the brakes when you're so ready otherwise, isn't it?

Why do you think you'll have to go straight to IVF? Was that your last ovary? (sorry if that sounded weird :blush:)

No , just really whacky cycles and we think its a quicker means to a THB.

Aww sorry hun, big hugs to you! So i'm assuming then that your current ovary is attached to a fallopian tube right?

My mom had the same procedure done and went on to conceive my baby sister just 2 months later! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"