TTC in April?

rd2mommyhood

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Sorry for all of your losses. I am 29 and have been ttc for almost 3 years now. M/c in May and thought for sure I'd be pregnant again by now. I've had 4 failed rounds of clomid with one IUI and now one round of follistim with IUI. Just found out today it was unsuccessful and I'm starting to feel hopeless. So many people I know are getting pregnant with ease or without even wanting it. Trying to stay positive. Hope doc gives the go ahead this week to try medicine again. Wondering if IVF is the answer...its just so expensive and our insurance doesn't cover anything. Good luck to all you girls.

Im hoping to join you... Had a mc 10 days ago

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for all of your losses. I am 29 and have been ttc for almost 3 years now. M/c in May and thought for sure I'd be pregnant again by now. I've had 4 failed rounds of clomid with one IUI and now one round of follistim with IUI. Just found out today it was unsuccessful and I'm starting to feel hopeless. So many people I know are getting pregnant with ease or without even wanting it. Trying to stay positive. Hope doc gives the go ahead this week to try medicine again. Wondering if IVF is the answer...its just so expensive and our insurance doesn't cover anything. Good luck to all you girls.

Hi, I'll probably be joining you in April as post M/C right now. :cry:
So sorry to hear about your struggle and your loss. I don't know much about fertility treatments but I have heard really positive things about acupuncture. Is that something you have/would consider? If nothing else it can help you to relax.
There is a thread on here..
https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/522603-acupuncture-anyone.html
I'm considering it for helping me rebalance post M/C as recovery is a bit slow.
:hugs: to you and I hope you can find some support and help here. x

I am sure I will be here too .. I haven't had my first AF yet and no sign of O in March :cry:

Hi hun, I am in a similar situation I am nearly 29, suffered a miscarraige 1 year ago and didnt even consider not being pregnant by now. It just seems lately there has been a huge baby boom with my freinds in late 20's early 30's, I dread facebook as theres always anothe pregnancy announcement.
Fingers crossed for us all, hope you feel better soon xx

Hanskiz - My sister has been TTC for 14 months and is getting acupuncture tomorrow. I will definitely get some feedback from her and maybe look into it for myself. I'm so sorry for your recent loss.

Hanskiz - My sister has been TTC for 14 months and is getting acupuncture tomorrow. I will definitely get some feedback from her and maybe look into it for myself. I'm so sorry for your recent loss.

Keep us posted. :flower:
I'm really interested in this as I had acupuncture as a kid for insomnia and it totally cured me! So I'd really like to know if it can help with TTC. I have also read that it can be used for M/C prevention so I'm hoping to get an appointment next week if I can...

Hi hun, I am in a similar situation I am nearly 29, suffered a miscarraige 1 year ago and didnt even consider not being pregnant by now. It just seems lately there has been a huge baby boom with my freinds in late 20's early 30's, I dread facebook as theres always anothe pregnancy announcement.
Fingers crossed for us all, hope you feel better soon xx

I definitely can relate....hardest one recently was having to attend a baby shower for my husbands friends wife....they always said they didn't want to have children. Have you :wacko:been on any fertility meds? I just finished follistim pen...was so bloated and in so much pain...hard to imagine going through it again but want it so bad...worst part is I can't exercise while taking it...no way to release some stress. Now have to try not to stress eat!! Trying to stay positive from now on.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->