TTC in June - late ovulation? I need a 'TTC for dummies' guide please!

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
Hi ladies, my hubby and I are going to try for our second child, but as Micah was a surprise I am a novice when it comes to understanding my cycle. I came off the combined pill at the end of April, had my withdrawal bleed and now I'm awaiting my first 'proper' period. I downloaded a Fertility Friend app and it said I ovulated on the 12th this month (I don't temp or anything, it's just based on my last period) but I feel really bloaty today and had what I thought was ovulating pain this morning. I have been stressed out this month (cancer scare, all clear now) so could that delay ovulation? I actually conceived our son way later in my cycle than I thought we could. I can't remember exactly but I know when we had our slip up we didn't worry as I was sure it was too late. :shrug: Do some people just O late? My cycle is 27/28 days usually.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Hi

Could have deffinatly delayed ov with the stress you was under .

I would buy yourself a pack of ovulation tests and take one today to confirm if you are actually ov today, you can get them for 2.99 at home bargains if you have one close by? Just to assure you and give you an idea

I only started temping and ov test this month too

in general you o 12 to 14 days before af if that helps. you could be due to o a little later if your body is adjusting to no bc. took me a while before I o'd after bc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->