TTC is tearing me up!

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
I have been TTC for 4 years, I'm young and healthy besides a chronic health condition I have. I have had lots of tests and surgery but still no BFP.

This cycle has just begun, CD 11 but it already has me ready to cry because I want nothing more than to be pg. My sister in-law is pg and so is my cousin they are like a few days apart, I want to join the mommy club. My friends are mothers, my sister in-laws, cousins, and now my sister is going to be trying soon.

I had surgerys 5 years ago that caused scarring, I just had surgery in June because I was in so much pain all the time and all my female organs were extremely covered in scarring my doc removed what he could and free up my tube and uterus but said a lot was left and it would grow back pretty fast so to hurry on TTC or IVF is our only hope.

This is the second ttc cycle since and I know I wont get my bfp but i'm just praying for miracle, my heart gets butterfly's I just want a baby so bad I dont know how i'm going to make it through this cycle.

We have BD CD 9 & 11, going to again either CD 13 or 14 depending on what my opk's look like. I'm going to use preseed and sit with my butt propped, taking my vitamins and praying LOTS of praying!

Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear how much you have had to go through and how difficult things are feeling for you right now which is understandable.

I know it's not much but if you ever need to talk, please feel to PM me <3

Sending you lots & lots of luck & prayers for this cycle.

xxx

Thank You its so hard for years I spend my nights looking for baby names or stroller sets I have bought a lot gifts for baby showers and i'm just so ready for it to be my turn. Its hard but I know god has a plan for me!

I am so sorry for all you have been though! <3 (hugs)

Seems like everyones journey is different.
The best thing you can do is stay strong and try not to stress too much.
I know its hard.

Sending you loads of baby dust!

My last ob appointment was my 2 weeks post op (4 wks ago) my hubby used his lunch hour to come and ask questions about our chances, risks etc the doctor skipped all of questions and the only real answer he gave us was ivf it was annoying. I decided to pick up my records from my surgery and read them. I kinda wish I wouldn't have. My scars were really dense took several attempts to cutt and they had to leave a lot behind because of there placement would cause a lot of bleeding. They talked about first not being able to see my tubes or ovaries, which makes me think of those 3 years I spent every month having hope to concieve when I never would have. Its just rough!

I ended up conceiving in October and it looks like both you ladies did so very close to me! :) I was so shocked when I found out took me til 20 weeks to start to trust I was getting this chance at motherhood! Now I'm 11 days away from his arrival if not sooner :) I had the baby shower of my own, and I'm currently looking the stroller set I picked out sitting in my living room! ;) Due to my health I'll only be having my son no future plans for children but reading back to when I felt so hopeless and my prayers were answered! Thank You to both you ladies for being there for me through that tough spot!

Baby Vaughan thank you so much for updating your thread. This is wonderful not only am I thrilled for you but you have given me hope. Hubby and I have been trying for a while now, sil announced today and a friend announced 2 days ago, another 2 friends are due in august. I'm happy for them and looking forward to being an auntie but love to join the baby club too. I think hubby and I are getting somewhere now with things :)

Congratulations and wishing you so much luck and happiness with your baby boy :) xxx

Amazing story!! God has definitely blessed you and your family=')

Thanks ladies, during my pregnancy a few doctors have reviewed my OP notes as I'm high risk and they all can't believe I got pregnant, the doctor I was going to see for IVF said it was a miracle! I can tell you ladies the timing in my life is perfect before we weren't ready but couldn't see that, God choose to put our son in our lives when he knew we were ready. I was able to be pregnant with my best friend, both sister in-laws, and fiances cousin! Its been an amazing journey and you all will get there too! It's hard but don't give up even when the doctor says there is no way, God gives miracles everyday! Mines due to arrive in 8 days! :)

I see you are 38 weeks (on your ticker :) ) I had my daughter at exactly 38 weeks on July 11 (2 years ago) so maybe you will get to see your precious little prince sooner then you think!!!!! :happydance:
CONGRATS!!!!:hugs:

Lol he seems pretty content in there, but you never know! :) he's a chunky butt est. Weight at 36 wks was 8lbs 1oz, they can be off but the tech said if anything she'd bet he was a little bigger lol I don't know how I have that big of a baby given my belly size but we'll find out soon!

Lol he seems pretty content in there, but you never know! :) he's a chunky butt est. Weight at 36 wks was 8lbs 1oz, they can be off but the tech said if anything she'd bet he was a little bigger lol I don't know how I have that big of a baby given my belly size but we'll find out soon!

WOW! My daughter was small! At 36 weeks she measured just under 5 pounds and when she was born 2 weeks later she was 6 lbs 2 oz

I had my son at 39w by Planned C-section. He ended up weighing 8lbs 4oz and is now almost 3 year's old!!! He is the joy of my life and well worth that heartbreaking four years of TTCing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->