TTC just off the pill.. Confused!

scsc

Reaction score
So, I came off the pill mid April after 10+ years on it (Levora). Finished the pack and had AF the end of April. Not quite sure of the date, as I don't keep logs (I will from now on). I again bled, but not heavy, for 3 days around the 6th. Breakthrough/WD because of the pill? Anyway, I'm guesstimating that I should have OD'd around the 11th of May. I've not been keeping track, but have DTD a few times around when I should've been ovulating (sorry, new to this and don't know all the shortcut terms for things). Anyway, it's about 3-4 days before I'm expecting AF. I've had really sore FULL breasts for about a week and a half. Today I had light pink spotting when wiping, with 2 tiny TINY clots. Now I have brown spotting. No need for a liner, etc. Sorry if it's TMI. BFN's on tests, and yes I know, it's too early to tell. Or is it? I'm 38 and don't have any children, so I don't know what to expect. I don't know, since coming off the pill, if what I'm experiencing us normal for my cycle, or something else. Anyway, any advice or input would be greatly appreciated!

I was on the pill for 20 years before going off in December (I'm 37, TTC#1), and it definitely took some getting used to all of the 'normal' things that can happen in a cycle with no birth control! I started out having a lot of brown spotting between ovulation and my period for the first couple months, and now I only get maybe one day of that. A lot of the symptoms that we spot and think could be early pregnancy symptoms are really hard to differentiate from the effects of higher progesterone during the luteal phase (after ovulation, before period), and sore breasts are one of them.

It could have been too early to test at 11 dpo, you're more likely to have reliable results if you wait until you miss your period (~14 days after ovulation)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->