TTC Last Baby, Cycle Day 18- Need A Buddy!

LoveSanrio

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So my periods are finally back to normal after depo, so I want to start trying for my 5th, and last baby. I have 4 daughters as of now. They are 8, 7, 5, and 2. I just ordered some OPK's and preg tests off Amazon last night. My period has been pretty normal for the last few months, so I hope I am ovulating... guess we will find out!

So I am looking for a buddy on this crazy ride. Maybe someone that has multiple kiddos, and is on cycle day 18 as well? That would be pretty awesome! :happydance:

Hi! I would love to be your buddy. Im on CD16. Positive on opk today so fingers crossed. I'm trying for my fourth and last baby. I have a six year old little boy, and four and two year okd little girls. :)

Hi! I would love to be your buddy. Im on CD16. Positive on opk today so fingers crossed. I'm trying for my fourth and last baby. I have a six year old little boy, and four and two year okd little girls. :)

YAY! :happydance: You sound pretty darn similar to me then! I am hoping my OPK's get here by Friday, because on New Years Day. It is actually my first time ever using them because it was so easy for me to get pregnant before. The longest it has ever taken me to get pregnant was 4 months. How about you?

So, it is official! We are now buddies!! I'm excited!! :D

Oh, and I noticed your screen name ends with an 82. Is that as in 1982? If so then we are the same age hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->