TTC late period when is best to test

Shez84

Reaction score
Hello :)

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive since november 2015, my last period was 21/07/16 meaning af was due yesterday for me as I am regular every month. Every month I always get heavy large breasts the week before af is due and light cramping with a large amount of thick sticky white discharge (tmi sorry) this month I have not got any of that.

I have watery clear discharge, have headaches on and off, I'm overly hungry can't seem to stop eating, I have had hot flashes and felt abit dizzy and charting my bbt it has risen Abit Ido find I also need to use the bathroom frequently.

When would be a good time to test to see if I may be pg as friends have said not for a couple of days/a week after missed period

Do these symptoms sound like I may have conceived this month or could af still appear :(

Xx

Most tests have a high accuracy from the day you miss your period so you could test now. Of course if it turns out your period is just a day or two late you waste the money of the test but if you are pregnant it is most likely that it will show already. A very small percentage of women have to wait a few more days to get a positive so if it is negative and your period still hasnt come test again in another two or three days. I am too impatient to wait until my period is late and had a positive from several days before it was due :).

Thank you very much I shall test tomorrow morning and see what happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->