• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC LH Strip - Need a second set of eyes!

babyburns

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm struggling with figuring out whether I had my LH surge or not. I know that the test line should be at least as dark as the control, but now my test line keeps getting more and more faint as time passes.

Is it possible that I had my surge on D15 AM? Half of the line is quite dark, but the other half is lighter.

Thank you xoxo

https://file:///Users/jessiemackinn/Desktop/IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

Ah, clearly I'm technologically challenged. I can't figure out how to attach my photo :(

Also, does anyone know how I can delete the post where I tried to post my picture, the one with the URL?

Thank you!

Hi dear

Click EDIT on the bottom of the post. And click GO ADVANCED. from there u can scroll down and click MANAGE ATTACHMENTS where u can upload ur photos. Dont forget once u have browse ur photo click UPLOAD on the right side of the screen. Then CLOSE WINDOW and SUBMIT REPLY.

So I took provera to jump start my cycle. I was supposed to take provera for 10 days but my period started by day 3. So I stopped provera and switched to letrozole 2.5 mg. And I’m now on cycle day 14. Blood test show I did not ovulate last cycle at all, and haven’t been ovulating for the last six months at least. I have line eye and was kinda trying to pass day 13 off as positive 🤦🏾*♀️. Until today🤨
Ladies tell me what you think? Should I keep testing? I go in for blood work Monday March 5.

Baby dust to all🌈

Attachments

• 81E6E220-2D54-4A04-AD94-A82B5EFA4FF0.jpg
    81E6E220-2D54-4A04-AD94-A82B5EFA4FF0.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member