TTC looking for friends!!

F

fairydustjd

Hi all

I'm 22 and trying for my first. Am just starting my 4th cycle!
Am new to babyandbump and would really love to make some friends and share worries, advice, up to dates, etc!

Hiya!
I'm 23 trying for our 1st too and I am now on my 8th month ttc!! It's been a long old journey and still is!!
I did have a miscarriage at 6weeks back in march it was heartbreaking but moving on and we are STILL trying!!
Before the MC my cycles were bang on 28 days but since the mc they have started going a little funny. cycle 6 was 29 days, cycle 7 was 32 days and I'm now on CD31 and still waiting for something to happen.
I tested yesterday morning and was a clear BFN. Am tempted to test tomorrow.

Are you using anything during your cycles like OPK's or vitamins?

Where abouts in France do you live?

hi
nice t meet you! really sorry to hear about your MC.
I'mjust starting to learn all the abriviations! i'm not taking anything yet but I hvae just ordered some vitamin + folic acid tablets and some for my partner with zinc; also have a clearblue ferlity monitor. so will see!!
thought it would be really easy to get pregnant as when was younger and on the pill, people made it sound so easy to fall pregnant! no we're pretty determined!!
i live in Brittany by the way.

my periods are different since coming of the pill and now have a cycle of 30-31 days as opposes to 28 before.

Are you taking anything?
x

Taking Folic Acid and nothing else. I havent done anything since we started trying but if I get yet another period I will be ordering some ovulation strips. Hubby doesn't really agree but I will order anyway I think. It has gone on a bit too long for my liking.

I always thought it would be so easy to get pregnant! Didn't for one minute think I would be on month 8 and still could be a while ahead!

It's horrible don't you think that for those (us) who want babies so much have to go through this long, emotional roller coaster journey!! And even then it's not guarenteed!

What cd are you on?
I really hope you get your bfp very soon!
x

Hi! I am 22 and we are trying for our second. (#1 is 18 months old) Am in the middle of second cycle ttc. I am new to babyandbump also and would love to make some friends!

hi Ceca! nice to meet you! wouldlove to get to know you!
mummpp2b, i'm on C5.
Would you like to pm or exchange email address? to keep in touch?
same to Ceca if you would like to:flower:

Hi I'm 23 and worken on #1, DH and I have only been ttc actively since I miscarried in Jan. Before that we were just seeing how things went. I would love some TTC buddies. This stuff gets hard and stressful!

Would love to fairydustjd!
Caseita, would love to be ttc buddies! So sorry about your mc. This stuff gets stressful for sure!

I am currently using OPK's, lazily charting my bbt, and taking pnv's and folic acid. Should Ov tomorrow hopefully...DTD every 24 hours just to make sure we are covered :winkwink:

Hi everybody!!
Nice to meet you all! :)
Well still nothing happening on the AF front. I am now on cd 32 (which is supposedly 4 days late for me)
I did another test this morning and still nothing... I'm feeling rather frustrated now that I have no idea what is happening.
Caseita, I TOTALLY agree with you, This stuff is hard and VERY stressful!!
I wish it was easier.
What cd is everybody on?
xx

Hi everybody!!
Nice to meet you all! :)
Well still nothing happening on the AF front. I am now on cd 32 (which is supposedly 4 days late for me)
I did another test this morning and still nothing... I'm feeling rather frustrated now that I have no idea what is happening.
Caseita, I TOTALLY agree with you, This stuff is hard and VERY stressful!!
I wish it was easier.
What cd is everybody on?
xx

I know! Every month I feel like this has to be my month and then... BFN! I'm on CD 20 (5-6dop) and my cycles are fairly regular and almost always 28 days. I get frustrated too because all our lives we're told not to have unprotected sex because you'll get pregnant! Well note to self... It's not that easy!

HA!!! so so true Caseita!!!
I too (well used to)have cycles that were always 28 days but since the mc in March my cycles are getting a bit messed up!! :(
How far gone were you when you mc'd (sorry to bring up the subject- please say if you'd rather not talk about it)

Fairydust I don't mind how we stay in touch, my email address is [email protected] if anyone wants to email me.
It's nice to have a group of us together! :)

I am on cd15 supposed to Ov tomorrow, but we'll see...so far only negative opks. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you MummyP2b, I can only imagine how frustrating it must be not knowing what is going on. Fingers crossed for you too caseita!

Make that cd14. I got my cd and the date confused lol.

MummyP2b it's ok that you ask. I was 6weeks when I mc'd, we had just found out when it happened. Like I said we weren't trying then but it was a welcome surprise for sure! I don't know what happened or why it happened but now all I can do is think about having a baby! It'll happen eventually but still the waiting sucks. And thanks Ceca I've got my fingers crossed for you ladies also!

hi girls. Fingers crossed for all of you!! My email is [email protected] - if anyone would like to keep in touch by mail. still on here to of course!

I'm on CD6 - there's a CBFM in the post and on it's way, but that will have to wait untill next month now!
Thinking of you and hoping hard for those two lines - it's great to talk about it

xx

Hi girls i'm also looking for friends on here.

I'm 26, Scotland,
We've been TTC No 1 for 2.5yrs now, and suffered 2 early miscarriages.

We've been transferred to an infertility clinic and I'm now on my 3rd round of clomid (Ovulated yesterday)

I'm also using Preseed, CBFM and attending fortnightly hypnofertility sessions.

Hopefully soon something will work!

I look forward to getting to know you all better :hug:

:dust:

I too was 6 weeks when I mc'd. I waited until AF was due until I tested and there was a very faint line. I tested 6 times with different tests (of course) and got 3 faint positives all over the space of a week! so it was quite frustrating and a very long wait. I decided that I would go to see the doctor at 5+1weeks, told him everything and said that I was pregnant and then he tested but it was a negative (to be honest he didn't look that hard - a quick glance and binned it) but That morning I went to see the doctor I started bleeding so had to tell him that I was also bleeding.
He then told me I could be miscarrying. And to wait a week and then test again which would then tell whether I mc'd for sure. He would then send me for a scan or not, depending!
So I waited another week whilst I bled a little more and then when I was 5+6 weeks the lining passed.

So in those 2 weeks I was never fully sure whether I was or not so never really believed I was ever pregnant (even though the symptoms were there and the faint positives were there) But when the doctor said I could be miscarrying MY God it hit us hard!!! It was really hard to deal with.

So here I am on my 3rd cycle after and still waiting!!

I sometimes think to myself that I was never pregnant in the first place and it was just all a big game my body would play on me. (it's good at doing that, don't you think?)

So cd33 today and keep having some very faint brown cm on the tissue (sorry) I've only had it a couple of times but I'm just waiting now for the real stuff!!

I tested again this morning and still negative so I'm pretty sure that I'm out!! I just wish AF would show up!!!!

Sorry, that all sounds like one big winge!! I'm a litte down in the dumps today but trying to pick myself back up and not ruin the rest of our annual leave.

Hubby wants to take me to mothercare in a minute to look at cots. He really wants to make one himself for our baby (when ever that might be) I don't know whether it's a good idea or not in the mood I'm in. I want to cos I need a cheer up but don't know if it'll bring me down instead.

How is everyone today?
xx

mummyp2be I totally know how you feel, a miscarriage no matter how early on still hurts like hell! I got so down about it I started to convince myself that I would never be a mum and I believe it was my negativity that caused my 2nd mc. Thats why I've started hypnofertility to try and remove the negativity and hopefully I'll be able to believe something as amazing as being a mum could happen to me.

It really is super difficult!!
I really want to move on and become happy but I don't reallly think that will happen until I get my bfp. And I fear that me not being happy is preventing me from conceiving!
I have 2 options this month I don't know which to go for!
I can either 'give up' as I don't feel it's ever going to happen (me becoming a mummy) I sometimes wish I never knew we were 'trying' and it just happened!! Like some girls that go out on a saturday night and sleep with a random guy and hey presto, they are pregnant for time!!!!!
OR
I can go all out and buy some opk's and a basal thermometer and find out when I have the best chance to conceive. hubby doesn't think we should buy into all of those things, he think surely if we just had sex every day then we'd get somewhere. Also the money issue. I'm not so sure... He's right but I just wish there was an easier way to get pregnant than having to go through all this heart ache every bloody month!!

got any ideas??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->