TTC Miracle Number 2

notsotrivial

Reaction score
Hi I'm Claire. I have a lovely two year old son, after 18 months TTC. I am looking for buddies to go along the journey with, no matter how long or short (hopefully) that it may be.

Hi Claire, I'm Kerry and I'm also ttc #2. I also have a son, who is 4 years old. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and I pray you get your bfp soon :) xo

Hi ladies - can I join you? We've been trying for a couple of months now so still finding it fun and not stressful yet!

I have a son who turned 1 last week (where did the year go?!?!?). We tried for 18 months too. A couple of heartbreaks on the way but has just made me that much more grateful to have DS :).

Fingers crossed we'll all conceive a bit quicker this time. I find it comforting that I know my body can do it as it did it once. I think that definitely makes it easier second time round (though maybe ask me again once we've been trying a while!!!

I only have one Fallopian tube following an ectopic and know I ovulated from my tubeless side so there's a much slimmer chance of conceiving this cycle but still keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Hey ladies- Mind if I join? We are trying for #2. I have a 14.5 month old DS. It took us over 8 years to get pregnant with him. I did Clomid last cycle but it was unsuccessful.

Hello, hope I can join in here. I am TTC #2. My daughter is 5 years old. My gift from god. I had e miscarriages before I had her. My boyfriend and I have just started trying. I am 37 and my clock is ticking, I hope it don't take too long..lol. I was on BnB like 7 years ago and I met such a great supportive group of ladies, so here iam again .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->