TTC my first

soduhpop

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Brandie and my husband and i are TTC our first. So i will tell you a little about us and how we got here to this day so far.

In 2006 I got with my husband in april, the next year in 2007 i went 9 months without a period (i always been normal every 30 days). I went and saw a GYNO and they put me on some meds that started my period and put me on birth control. when i was on birth control i went 4-5 months non stop bleeding. I went and saw them almost every week and every week they wanted to do a pap smear and a pregnancy test. well finally after a year + with them, they told my mom (when i was out of the room and i was over 18) that they dont know what was wrong with me but i would never be able to have kids.

so i went to another gyno doctor like 2 years after that where i live and he did all kinds of test and couldnt find anything wrong. so he decided to put a camera inside my belly. he found endometriosis. He then said i can go on the zoladex shot and that will help it. well about 6 months after that we decided to get the zoladex. I had 4 out of 6 shots. the drs office ran out of them. i was so mad at that point. i decided not to go back for him for a while and then the last few months i have been going back to him. I asked him if there was anything else he could do for us because i was still having really bad periods and alot of pain. he told me he can do a hysterectomy. I told him no, i am only 25 years old i am not getting one. so i told him i want to get pregnant right away. he then decided to give me clomid. here are my clomid schedule:

100 mg of clomid days 5-9 July 22-26, August 2nd did an ultrasound and i had no follicles.

150 mg of clomid days 5-9 Aug 30- sep 3, ultrasound on september 7th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->