TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Roschey

Reaction score
Good morning ladies! I lost my baby in July and had a D &C on 7/12. I was anxious to have my first cycle so that we could start trying again. It seemed like forever (and was a really strange feeling to WANT to see AF) but she came last Tuesday 8/16. I bled terribly heavy for about 4 days and have since been just spotting here and there. I am so anxious for my Rainbow Baby! Looking for any 1st cycle success stories to try to keep my head up while I wait! :dust:

Hi roschey :flower:

Sorry for your loss, I delivered my baby boy on 21 Aug at 15 weeks. I'm ready to get on the TTC bus now, and like you, trying to keep my head up :thumbsup:

Where are you in your cycle now?

I'm so sorry for you loss:-(

I lost my first baby August 5 at around 5 weeks. No d&c needed but the bleeding and cramps were so painful and so heavy.

We're already back to TTC and hoping that our forever baby is coming very soon.

Hi ladies!

So sorry for everyone's losses! I had a MMC and decided to do a D&C on June 15. I just started my third cycle and am trying to remain hopeful that I will get my rainbow baby soon. My body has been a little out of whack since my procedure, but I am trying to have faith that it's all going to work out once my body is ready. I'm also trying to stress less as I have had very bad anxiety lately. Baby dust to all of us!

Gagerlin I notice your signature says NTNP till September?

Hi again Kay bear!

Yeah.. Since I had a MC August 5 my doctor wanted me to wait a full cycle, but my stepdad who is an Obgyn told me we didn't have to wait and in fact I'm probably more fertile right now anyways.. So I decided not to temp, chart, or do opks until AF came and then I'll return to charting and such.

So sorry for all of your losses. I had an early loss on August 4 and we weren't really trying this cycle, but now I'm about 10 dpo and just waiting for AF to show up. Or not show up...which would be an amazing and unexpected blessing. I will hold off testing until at least 15 dpo (Tuesday).

Baby dust (and baby glue!) to all of you!

Wish, so sorry for your loss. Sounds like you and I are pretty close in cycles

So sorry for everyone's losses. I had my 4th loss @ 10 weeks in July. I'm currently 8dpo at the moment on my first proper cycle since m/c.

Hope it's not too long before we get our rainbow babies :flower:

Gagerlin I saw my OB yesterday and she told me they advise waiting a few cycles for dating purposes and to kind of help you be emotionally ready. She told me if I don't want to wait I don't have to.

Wish I'm amazed at your willpower to wait until 15dpo! Do you know when after is due?

Bumble do you plan on testing soon?

Still, both my husband and I don't want to wait because we are 32 and we'd like to have two children. I have added coq10 to my daily supplements which is supposed to help with egg quality...

I don't think there is a medical reason to wait. If you know you are ready then on to bd!!

Gagrl, it looks we are on a similar schedule...do you think you O'd this cycle? We'd like to have 2 kids too...I'm 37 so I guess it depends how long it will take to have our first, and then we'll reassess.

I refuse to test early since I had a BFN at 13 dpo and then a BFP at 17 dpo last time. Also, we will be away camping for the weekend so I won't have any sticks to pee on until 15 dpo!

I'm sorry for your loss! I too suffered a MC mid August due to low progesterone and am now in the TWW- before even getting my first period since my MC. Unfortunately my OB prescribed me progesterone (finally) but didn't tell me how to take it so I made an appt with new OB for the 20th of sept. Soonest I could get. So I'm taking Vitex (natural supplement to help progesterone that aided me in ovulation and conceiving last time) and hoping for BFP in a few days, but also dreading it as I don't know if it'll be too late to start progesterone and have a successful pregnancy!

So I'm looking for success stories too with first cycle since mc beans, with hormone issues to boot. Good luck!

After my D&C, my doctor actually advised me to wait three cycles. She didn't say I had to but she was basing it off her own personal experience and said she wished she would have waited. But when I went back for my follow-up, the doctor I saw then told me that there was no need to wait and if I was emotionally ready, that we could start trying again. She also told me that I could use the time I was bleeding after my D&C as my "period" for dating purposes. I didn't conceive then and I'm not even sure if I O'd but we didn't do anything to prevent it. Hoping you get your BFP soon!

I used my MC bleeding as beginning of cycle too. I "confirmed" ovulation with pos OPKs, which doesn't mean I actually ovulated but am hoping I did and caught with the bding we did. My crappy OB said we could begin trying as soon as I got my first period but we didn't listen and have obviously tried to jump right back on the wagon before it. (His lack of input with everything else kind of discounted him with us). So now I'm either waiting for BFP or waiting for AF. BTW I had a natural and complete miscarriage and bled for 7 days approx.

Gagrl, it looks we are on a similar schedule...do you think you O'd this cycle? We'd like to have 2 kids too...I'm 37 so I guess it depends how long it will take to have our first, and then we'll reassess.

I refuse to test early since I had a BFN at 13 dpo and then a BFP at 17 dpo last time. Also, we will be away camping for the weekend so I won't have any sticks to pee on until 15 dpo!

I honestly have no idea. I didn't use opks or anything this cycle. I'm supposed to start AF tomorrow...

I'm on CD30 of what's normally a 27-28 day cycle, I think I'm around 10-11 dpo today so this cycle is definitely going to be longer, I'm guessing more like 34-35 days.

I'm on CD30 of what's normally a 27-28 day cycle, I think I'm around 10-11 dpo today so this cycle is definitely going to be longer, I'm guessing more like 34-35 days.

Your and I may end up very close on this next cycle.

Wish that makes sense to wait then. Have you had an af since mc?Im jealous you're going camping! I love camping!

Kay bear my OB said they recommend 3 cycles after D&C because it's more evasive than if you mc naturally, but that you don't have to wait. Who knows :shrugs:
I'm going with if you're emotionally ready and don't have any underlying physical problems then on to bd! Lol

Gagrlin I'm keeping my fx she doesn't show!

AFM still stuck with the on and off bleeding. I took another test since I'm 11 days post delivery and it's still faint positive :( I just want my body to go back to normal so I can actually be ttc!!! OK sorry for whining lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->