TTC naturally after miscarriage, would like a buddy!

TheSmpsns

Mom of one baby boy!
Reaction score
Hey all. My husband and I have been trying since march. I have had 2 miscarriages, one in April, and one this week. We are going to start trying again as soon as the bleeding stops. I would like to have a buddy!
I am not on any fertility medications or anything. Just prenatals. I just bought OPKs last month right before I found out I was pregnant. But now that we lost our little poppyseed, I am going to try them this month.

anyone wanna be my friend? hehe :flower:

Really really sorry hear about your m/c :cry:

I had my first BFP last month, and it ended in chemical pregnancy :cry:

Im due to ovulate mon / tues, I didn't bleed for very long after my m/c but it was very different to my normal period, so I wasn't sure if I would have a normal month, but my OPK's are getting darker everyday so I guess I will ovulate and we are trying :winkwink:

I was gutted after my loss as hubby has low sperm count so to get a BFP I was so happy, and when I started bleeding I thought I couldnt try again, but actually Im ok and happy doing the trying lol :haha:

Good luck to you hun, I'll be your buddy! :hugs:

yay! A buddy! I typically have 28-30 day cycles. I probobly won't ovulate until 2 wks from the date of miscarriage, so we are on a little bit of a different schedule, but that's ok. I just bought OPK so I have never used them before. I am going to start this month.

Hi ladies. I've had two losses as well. Been ttc for a year now. No fertility drugs just prenatals opks and trying preseed for the first time. I should o in about 10 days. Or 3. My cycle. Changed on me last month

Baby :dust: to you both

Good luck with the preseed, its slippery stuff lol! But, I did get my first BFP with that, even tho it ended with a chemical I do at least feel like we got somewhere.
Im also just taking prenatals and using OPKs. Im due to ovulate tomorrow, so guess what we are up to tonight!

Good luck lovely ladies xxxx

Yea we tried the pre seed already. Not at o time just to try since we use lube regularly figured we try that. And we like it I definitely don't fill up the tube like they suggest. I use about half and it feels pretty natural

Have fun tonight lots of :sex:

I'm not sure when I'm going to O since my MC was saturday. Going to start taking tests today or tomorrow since I stopped bleeding monday.

Hi girls! Can I join?

I have had two miscarriages and we are ttc now again. It's our first month trying since miscarriage #2.

I haven't had testing done. I'm on prenatals with extras ( super b complex, b6, vit e, magnesium,selenium, zinc, coq10,omega 3, baby aspirin. We use pressed and opks.

Dh takes multivitamin, coq10, zinc, vit c, vit e, and efa's.

We should be ovulating soon. Opks are possibly + but maybe not quite yet. Hard to tell sometimes!
And pressed we only use .5 gm or gets too wet.

Of course you can join! I hopefully will ovulate soon, not sure how soon I will after the MC. I didn't use OPK after the first mc I had. I also do not use PreSeed. Curious to know if it really makes a big difference or not.

Opk was neg today but the line was a lot darker so I'm getting close!!!

Hello there, sorry to hear about your losses, hun. :hugs: This is Ana, DH and I are NTNP.

I think mine are positive today. I'm going to keep taking them though just to make sure. I only use the pressed as it helps me not be sore as before using it I would get too sore to bd by o day. We used it each time we got pregnant and since 2 of those ended in miscarriage of course I question it.

How many days after your positive opk do you dtd? We dtd mon, we'd, thurs, tonight, and tomorrow night for sure. If I still get dark opks tomorrow probably will dtd sun as well.

hey everyone!
Sorry I not been posting, I been poorly :(
We BD'd on calander day 7,8, and 9 and on day 10 I got a urine infection that made me really poorly - doc wanted me to go to hospital but I was like NO WAY!! :wacko: so got antibiotics and anti sickness, and a great big smiley on OPK day 11 and couldn't BD, too sore, so not happy, guess we're out for this month.

I cant remember who posted about pre-seed and M/C, but I know what you mean - last month was the 1st month I tried and the first time Ive ever seen a BFP, but had chemical, so did it help ... didn't it?? Who knows. I get a bit dry with all the BDing and with hubby low sperm count I want to do everything I can (although doing it 3 days in a row doesnt help that - but we couldn't help it! :haha:)
So I guess I'll just get this month out the way and try again for august.
Good luck to all of you for this month! :hugs:

Sorry you've not been feeling well! Xxhugsxx. If you bd on cd9 and positive on cd11 you could still have a shot I'd think...

Well my positive was on sat, the 16th which was cd16 for me. I'm now a nervous wreck and trying to stay busy not thinking about it!!!

How is everyone else doing?

My pos was 3 days ago so we bd on that day and the next two days. We're going to take a break tonight and once more tomorrow for good measure then to wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->