ttc need your help with ovulation timing please!

lafayette21

Reaction score
okay so here's the deal, bear with me please!

I stopped taking my birth control about 5 days after I started the pack (Oct 6-11) and I got withdrawal bleeding from Oct 17-20. I'm TTC and have had unprotected sex nearly every other day, if not everyday this cycle and I used an OPK on Oct 22 and 23 with negative results. I know it is pretty early to test for O (always had regular 28 day cycles) but I was wondering when you think I should ovulate and if I can't pinpoint ovulation, do you think having sex every other day should work regardless?

My boyfriend and I are both 21 year olds with no known fertility issues, and I've never been pregnant before. only been on birth control for about 2-3 months prior to stopping

Also, I had my period Oct 1-5 and then started the pill on the 6th so if I hadn't taken those BC I should've ovulated around the 14th but I've heard that I should count my first day of withdrawal bleeding as CD 1. Any success stories of getting pregnant 2-3 weeks after stopping birth control? any advice/stories would be helpful and appreciated! Thank you!

Ovulation varies for everyone, so it is difficult to say when you will ovulate. It is possible to become pregnant even by missing one pill. I have on average a 30 day cycle and ovulate on day 18. I have ovulated as early as day 16 and as late as day 20 though. My luteal phase is always 12 days. The average though is day 14 so I would probably suggest start testing for ovulation on cd 10 and go from there. Every other day would be fine. Every day will diminish the quality of your boyfriends sperm. If you notice that his sperm is getting really thick or really thin, you might want to switch to every third day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->