TTC - no ovulation??

pandagirl123

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying for 9 months to conceive. I started using ovulation tests 3 months ago and have been getting positive results everytime around the same day around day 21. This month though I have had no signs of ovulation and negative tests. Today though I did get some ewcm on day 22 but no positive test. The app I have been using to count the days says i should have ovulated at the start of the week. If i am getting ewcm shouldn't i be ovulating?

Perhaps your LH surge was shorter than usual? It can be missed if you test just once a day. Would be the most likely scenario given your CM.

If it was anovulation, it's quite normal for a woman to have the odd cycle where you don't ovulate.

I'd say your still in with a chance this month :flower:

Some times you can not ovulate one month randomly if there isn't an egg ready at the right time. Frustrating but nothing to worry about, I'm sure next month you will ovulate as normal. Do you temp?

I've had a failed surge this month around cd20ish, looks like I've started another surge at cd25. Could be a delayed ov and your body will try again in a few days. I've always struggled with the timing of opks because of my job so i don't feel I can trust them. If you're able taking a few throughout the 10am-8pm window seems to be quite successful for other ladies

Thanks for the advice. I haven't had any other signs of ov and didn't use any other tests as I used 8 up for one month. I'm now 2 days off expected AF but have had no usual symptoms. I've had sore nipples for around 4 days and have had a milky smooth discharge sorry for TMI. It usually by this stage have gotten some a discharge that is light brown and continuing gets darker towards the start of AF. I've also having a pelvic ultrasound on Saturday as a start to fertility tests. Will see the doctor next week to review results. Remaining as optimistic as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->