TTC no6 - cd 5 of 35. Anyone want to be my buddy?

sammyp

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm ttc my 6th baby! this is cycle 2 for me and my cycles are around 35 days with ov around day21. This month we are going to try SMEP and this will be for a december baby! About me - i'm 32, i have 5 gorgeous babies, oldest 11 and youngest was 1 a few weeks ago. I'm still ft bfing but my af returned at 4 months and settled down a few months ago. I am not tempting due to poor night sleeping but am check cx, cm, and putting it all on ff. I'm also going to start taking ePO this month to increase cm.

Anyone want to join me and hopefully get our :bfp: together? :happydance:

Hi Sammy! Wow 5 kiddies! I know what you mean about not being able to temp. I am almost 31, and have 2 boys. 3.5yrs and almost 2. I would love to temp again like i did with my first but when having to get up in the night at random times it kind of throws off the temperature too much. I'm currently in my 2ww. My cycles are irregular but i think i'm 12 dpo ish. So wow, 4 girls and a boy? Would you like another boy or don't really care either way?

HI i am 35, This is my first month i'll be ttc baby no.5. I have girl 14, boys 12 & 9 and girl 2 and half. LOVE it when when people with lots of children want more!! friends think i am crazy! for last 2 months Ive done OPK but varying results. i am considering temping, but problem is waking up etc, as mentioned.I'm not great with charts and details either!! My cycle is bang on 28 days, currently CD5. This time could be more tricky as my DH has had a vasectomy reversal since we last conceived. How easily did you conceive your babies? Here's hoping for that BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->