Ttc number 3 :)

I'm sorry monkers1984.

I'm on 9 dpo. Hopefully there is a little bean already snuggled in.
I have occasional twinges and tingling boobs. Not much else going on.

It's ok I just wish I'd crack on n bleed full flow as I have no idea what day is my proper CD 1 ... I had no bleeding at all over night .. A little bit of spotting this morning .. Urghhhhh it's confusing!! Where are you all from? Katy when will you be testing xx

I'm from Slovenia, EU.

I'll be testing on Monday I think. AF should come either on Sunday or Monday as my LF is 11/12 days.
I'm supposed to be going to a company picnic next weekend and I have to confirm my presence on Monday at the latest so if the test is positive I'd rather skip the picnic because there will be booze and plenty of nosy colleagues who'll be wondering why I'm not drinking... :winkwink:

Jellybean: Good luck! Hopefully things are right back on track after the pill. It's hard not knowing where you're at in your cycle!

monkers: I'm really sorry to hear about that monkers :( :hugs: Are you doing okay?

mommatoB: I hope you don't mind me asking, but when do you usually start taking clomid? I've read about taking it, but I never understood how the timing of it worked. Hopefully the antibiotics didn't change anything for you!

Katy78: Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully this is your month :hugs: We're in a 2 bedroom house, and it's cramped. I have a boy and a girl, but since they're still really young, they're sharing for right now. I suggested to DH that we switch rooms and give them ours since it's a little bit bigger, but he won't budge. We'll eventually be turning the (tiny!) dinning room into a bedroom, probably for our youngest at some point. It'll probably take awhile since we have to figure out where we're going to eat! Our schedules are so busy right now that we just don't have time to re-arrange and set it up as a bedroom yet. I'm hoping we can move some day down the road.

----

I'm kind of in and out as school is chaotic right now and kicking my butt.

Today is CD 16. CP and CM are confusing the heck out of me. CP is pretty much all over the place. It was low on CD 11, but has been alternating between high and medium otherwise.

CM hasn't been very easy to read either. Nothing seems to quite fit. TMI: I've had "sticky", but it doesn't match the typical definition of sticky. Most days have seemed watery, but that doesn't seem right considering the timing of the cycle. For those I've either not been charting it or charting it as "dry" (thinking maybe it's just normal moisture???). There are 2 days I did chart it as wet since it really did seem like it, but I still have my doubts that it actually was. 2 days it was like 50% creamy, 50% watery, so cm seems to be pretty useless to me right now.

I've been doing OPKs since CD 5 - I only started that early because it made me feel like I was being proactive and working towards something and eased some of the impatience :haha: They've been negative so far (even now at CD 16, but I'm sure that's normal for me - and I may not even ovulate anyway).

My temps are wonky thanks to an inconsistent sleep pattern and wake time. There's not a ton I can do to change that right now, but I'm going to try to start setting an alarm for earlier in the morning and just going back to sleep if I need to. They are are all over the place it's insane. Hopefully it's not too late to try and get them a little more accurate, and I'm not sure if getting up earlier will be possible or not.

I also started using Fertile Focus. I started getting some ferning yesterday. I'm not sure if it's partial/transitional ferning or full ferning, though I'm guessing it's partial/transitional. No idea. Not sure how accurate it is and whatnot, but hopefully that means I'll be seeing some positive OPKs soon, and hopefully ovulating.

Hope you don't mind me jumping on board the ttc #3 train either!!

I have 1 boy (just turned 8) and 1 girl (almost 7!) For a long time I said I was "done" but the thought of a 3rd has always flipped and flopped around and the last while it's turned into an "okay let's try" kind of thing!

I wasn't tracking but had lots of "symptoms" so thought there may be a chance this month but af arrived yesterday. I think the symptoms were just my body getting back to normal after bc. I'm going to go back to temping and opks so I can try to see where I am in cycle (if of course this is the start of a real cycle!!) and take it from there!!

Nice to meet you all! :)

Spunky, you either start taking clomid on CD 3 or CD 5, taking it for 5 days. They recommend taking it in the evening because you might get a bit nauseous.

Welcome Hannahspanner. Nice to meet you too and good luck.

AFM, 10 dpo. I am getting O like twinges, that's all. It's weekend and I'm rather busy as my 3,5 yo has a fever and my 1,5 yo still has a cold. This is the second weekend in a row we're stuck at home because the kids are not well.

Hey,

Katy fingers crossed AF stays away from you tomorrow!! And you get that positive test :) keep us updated!!

Spunky - are you doing the OPKs in the afternoon as that's a more reliable time. Fingers crossed you get a surge soon n catch that egg!! The ferning seems to be an indicator that your on your way!!

Welcome Hannah ... Looks like we will be around the same time for our cycles!!

Jelly I hope you figure out your cycles soon.

As for me ... It looks as though I'm finally bleeding properly today, had a lot of dark red bleeding this morning and really sore cramps. I'm relieved to be honest as just want to get onto next cycle. Can I ask you ladies what day you would class as CD1 ... The last few days I've had very small amounts of red streaked cm only when I've checked (nothing when I've wiped) today still nothing when I wipe but dark red blood when checking and I'm cramping and sore back today. I'm guessing it would be today right?

xxx

Monkers1984 I would also count today as day 1 - I was the same with the streaked cm but then when it went dark and more flow like then that was my day 1. Yes so we should be fairly close with cycles! I'm usually a 32 day cycle / later O anyway so prob be very close!

Katy - sorry to hear kids are sick!! Nothing worse, esp 2 weeks on the trot grrrrr

No AF yet but there's plenty of time. I am very crampy though.

Hi ladies

Can I join you? We are from NW of England, I'm 33 and hubby is 32. We have add who is 3 and a ds who is 2, both from my previous relationship but hubby has been raising them with me since ds was 5 months. We are technically ntnp at the mo (or that's what I keep telling myself!) as I would prefer to have baby be born after dd starts school, however I'm so excited and slightly obsessed with the idea now so don't mind it being sooner!

Hannah - We got married 3 weeks ago and it coincided with me stopping taking bc so this is my first cycle after and I was convinced I was already pregnant too due to hormones and changes in my behaviour (thought I had baby brain!) but after three tests I'm sure I'm not.

I'm using opks to track my cycle as I have had quite long cycles in the past. Currently CD16 and no sign of a line or any O symptoms.

Katy - got my fingers crossed for you :)

Monkeys - yeah I'd say yesterday was CD1, I usually have some streaking the night before my AF starts but I always count the next day as proper CD1.

Spunky - have you tracked with EWCM before? I've never been able to judge it properly myself. I'm finding opks hard to use this time as so far I've had no line at all and got no idea when I might O. Previously I haven't O'd til around CD21-24 but I'm playing it safe and testing every day now so I don't miss it (even though technically we aren't supposed to be ttc yet hehe)

Mommatobe good luck and baby dust to you too Hun, hope the antibiotics don't affect the clomid

Jellybean I've felt a bit weird too since coming off bc, mainly hormonal though, crying at anything!

Baileybubs, welcome and good luck!

Hi everyone!
I have a 2,5 year old boy and a 14 month old girl and hubby and I started TTC #3 this month. I'm currently 5dpo so, still gonna take a while until I can test. 😬

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!! 💖🍀

Welcome Bailey and Oculi!! Good to see so many joining this thread!! Katy any update? Are you going to be testing tomorrow!!

Oculi when do you plan on testing?

Hope everyone else is ok?? I'm fine just going to order my OPKs in preparation for this month ... what OPKs do you all use?

xx

Monkers - I always used the clear blue smiley face opks (we live in the middle of nowhere so I get whatever the chemist has in stock which is usually those ones!!) although hubby ordered the fancy new ones (clear blue) with the smiley face and also the smiley face with extra bits to say "highly fertile!" So they should arrive tomorrow so will be using them then. I have a few of the old clear blue ones from last cycle left so will use them up first since you never know if O will come early due to BC and Not knowing 100% where my body is at right now!

Welcome Bailey and oculi :) Congrats Bailey on the wedding!! Now we just need a nice BFP to go with that ring :)

Hx

Monkers, I probably shouldn't test before the 19. Which is right about when AF is due. But don't know if I can wait until then! ����

I use one step OPKs to track ovulation and clearblue digital OPK's (the ones with the smiley face) when the line on the cheapo OPK starts to get darker.

Didn't get to test after all. AF showed up this morning :growlmad:.

Katy, oh no!! �� so sorry to hear that! lotsa baby dust for your next cycle!!! ✨��✨

Oh no sorry af Arrived.

I've been feeling quite sick and emotional but I know coming off the pill really messes with my body so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I don't know how long to leave it before I test though.

Hello to the new joiners my good luck!

Oh no Katy sorry to hear that :( .. but onwards to next cycle!!

I'm hoping this is a lucky bfp thread for all of us :)

I am a poasholic so I'm not the best person to give advice on when to test ... but the 19th is a long time to wait ... and Jelly time to poas I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->