Ttc number 3 :)

Welcome gypsy :)

Spunky, I've been off BC for last 3 months but it was Depo shot (so my last depo shot was over 6months ago) but I've heard can take quite a while to get body back to normal!

Well confusing one for me today, had a temperature dip this morning followed by a positive opk!! Going from period I am only CD 9 so is this possible? Obviously coming off BC my body is still all over the place so maybe it is??

We did BD just incase to be covered and I'll repeat opk and see where temp is at tomorrow to see if that gives any more clues!!

Welcome gypsy!

katy: hopefully ds went get anything new. It's really hard being up and down throughout the night. Both of my kids have been having cough and congestion (fortunately no fevers). DD had been waking a lot at night lately (I think it's still the monster phase that's still doing this - she's 3). My son has always had one issue or another, so he really hasn't slept through the night much yet. I take him during the night when I'm able, but i sleep lithe as it is, so DH usually is up with him (temporarily anyway), but when I'm able i either take him for the night or we'll go in sifts (he just turned 1 early September). I definitely feel for you!

Oculi: it's possible that i could have missed the positive. I've never used opks before this cycle, so I could have if i wasn't doing it right at some point. I think i only tested the one time that day. I just remember being busy that evening so the afternoon was the only one (and i woke up later so didn't test in the morning - only woke up to temp and went back to sleep).

Hannahspanner: I've heard that about depo! One of the reasons I've been hesitant to get it in the past. Hopefully it won't take long for your body to readjust. What's a normal ovulation day for you? I'm thinking it could be possible if your body is adjusting the cycle at all. I wound definitely still treat it as such regardless! Keeping fingers crossed that it's something!

--------

These are my recent OPKs. Top is from Monday and bottom is this morning (in between Tuesday and Wednesday). I'm going to do another when I get home around 2, but pretty sure Monday's is as dark as I'm getting this cycle. So once I'm out of the opks, I'll probably just stop with them since I doubt anything will change. Unless my hormones are wonky and I'm going ttyl have another really long cycle, with or without O.

I really don't think i have. For as erratic as my temps are, my post O temptemps with my daughter were higher. Temps were slightly higher right before the start of this cycle. Though I've had some really low temps this cycle (but probably not accurate anyway from inconsistent sleep patterns and wake times).

I've been randomly crampy. Not severe. Only just noticeable. I've had ovulation pain in the past (though not always) and this definitely doesn't seem the same. I'm thinking it's my body telling me to stop checking my cervix :haha:

ETA: the opk on the bottom from this morning has been the norm since CD 5 (or lighter / non existent, but usually very faint).

Attachments

• tmp_19006-20161013_0600411600192959.jpg
    tmp_19006-20161013_0600411600192959.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
Spunky - Deffo thinking the top one is as dark as you are gonna get right now (unless body was gearing up and then going back down again before going at it again? Thou does look like it's been a steady decrease
So I think Monday is the one!!)

For me - just tested again with my new "super duper" clear blue opk and that is saying "high fertility" so after my regular clear blue one this morning which had smiley face this one kind of backs it up! I guess tomorrow morning will give me more info so will test again with the new one and if it changes from "high fertile" to "fertile" then guess I could be ready to O!! God can't stand the waiting!!!

spunky, seeing all the OPKs, I think O was around Monday. You just missed the peak of the hormone on your OPK. Enjoy your TWW :winkwink:.

Hannahspanner, get busy!

DS's cold isn't getting any better. He was up half the night last night... Luckily I was able to get at least some sleep as my OH was up with him most of the time. They'll be sleeping till 11 am or so today anyway... And I'm stuck at work, waiting to go home :winkwink:. Or rather, a picnic with my colleagues in the afternoon.
I've been taking femara for two days now and I must say it's definitely doing something. I can really feel my ovaries, especially in the evening. Like I do just before O. I remember it was that way with clomid as well. No other side effects so far.
CD 5 here and still waiting for AF to end so we can BD again.

Ok ladies.. I'm officially an idiot! I've 3 clearblue pregnancy tests at home. My app says 5 more days until I can test. What do I do? Yes, I waste one of the tests and just pee on it. In the afternoon of course and not with FMU! Don't know what I was thinking! :bfn: of course..! :dohh: feeling so bummed now! Why did I have to do that?! Argh! What a waste!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
Yeah, it's waaaaay too early :winkwink:.

How many dpo are you now oculi? Well I must be seeing things or maybe it's an Evap line (or my phone) but I saw a line on it straight away before I read your post and thought and then read the post and got confused lol. I'll have to open it up on the laptop and see if it's the same

Ok ladies.. I'm officially an idiot! I've 3 clearblue pregnancy tests at home. My app says 5 more days until I can test. What do I do? Yes, I waste one of the tests and just pee on it. In the afternoon of course and not with FMU! Don't know what I was thinking! :bfn: of course..! :dohh: feeling so bummed now! Why did I have to do that?! Argh! What a waste!

Is there a line in real life? I just scrolled back in the posts to see where you are at because I feel like I'm crazy for seeing lines and you are 10dpo so a positive is a possible option......i tweaked the picture a bit and I still see it!

Attachments

• IMG_6213.JPG
    IMG_6213.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 7
When I look at it closely, I see it too...

yes I'm 10dpo. I took the picture about 5 minutes after taking the test. So, there shouldn't be any evaporation line, right? But now that you pointed it out to me I took a closer look at the picture and the actual test. There seems to be something there. :huh: but I can't say for certain. It's really really faint. Oh no.. Now I REALLY regret taking the test! Is there really a line or do our eyes just play a trick on us? Urggghhh..

I played around with it a little bit and used different filters on it. This is what I got. But can this be trusted?? Should I test again tomorrow? Or wait a couple more days??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
I could see the line straight away and when I played around with it, it always was thick and had colour to it - evaps usually take longer to appear and are white / grey with no colour and usually much thinner line too! Now that you have inverted it I TOTALLY see a thick line (which I've never got with an evap as there is no colour to invert!)

You are probably asking wrong person here as a poas addict - I would Deffo test again tomo (or save up my wee without drinking too much and test again today - as I said I'm an addict thou lol)

Lol! I'm a poas addict, too (obviously)! Just wondering if one day would be enough to give a more obvious result or if I should wait an extra day to end the guessing game..?

I definitely see a line ... I agree with hannah .... time to poas!! xxx

Ok ok.. I guess I'll test again tomorrow morning with FMU. Hopefully we'll see a clearer result. :roll:

I saw a line to oculi and I never normally do when they are faint. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Sorry I disappeared for a few days had a bit of a wobble about if it's the right thing to ttc. Dh and I have been talking and I think what's worrying me is that I know my parents won't be pleased (they aren't the most hands on grandparents!) and I'm worrying about not having much support around me as dh works long hours but Ive managed to calm down and we are still ttc.

I tested a couple of days ago and it was a bfn :( hopefully af will arrive soon and I'll know where I am in my cycle.

Woo HOOO oculi can't wait to see that Fmu test! I'm almost more excited about yours than my own lol!

For me got another smiley face today on opk - I'm now using the advanced version of the clear blue so it is currently "flashing" smiley face which means highly fertile. We DTD morning and evening yesterday and will BD this evening also! Hoping to see a solid smiley face tomo and /or temp increase - not sure I can keep up the pace if I keep getting these smiley faces ha ha lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->