• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ttc number 3 :)

I just took my bra off because my breasts were in pain, and have found a lump on my left breast. Almost felt like a blocked duct very similar to mastitis when I was breastfeeding. It can move under the skin and hurts to touch. Plus my nipples are still on fire. WTF is going on. :shrug::shrug:

I am so confused right now.

DH felt them too to see if there was much difference and said make an appointment at the doctor. Could this month get any worse.

Spunky, I see something too! Looks very promising! I can't wait for an update.

Did it take awhile for your OH to decide? I think the biggest problem with DH is that he's always so terrified of change, and more kids = more change. So I think he gets torn between trying to make me happy and his fear of change (which isn't just with kids -- it's been a big part of our lives and has given us a lot of hurdles).

Good luck with your opks! Hopefully O will be real soon, and even more so that it's more of a normal cycle for you.

Thanks.
It took my OH several months to decide.

My OPKs from CD 12 an 13 were getting lighter so I was sure this was going to be another wacky cycle but it was positive yesterday, on CD 14 :happydance:. So O today. TWW, here I come!

Spunkyyyy... I can definitely see something, too!!! :wohoo:
Tried to use some filters. The line is pretty clear.

AFM, parents received the package today. I sent them a romper that says: hi grandma! See you in June! And included an ultrasound picture.

My mom sent me a message saying: I knew it!!! I wanted to ask you yesterday but then figured I'd just wait. Congratulations!

So, phew.... Glad that they know now and that apparently they're happy? :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
My mini bump. Apparently all the sucking in was futile. :blush: My mom noticed it anyway. :shrug:

On a side note, please pardon the dirty mirror. It's where the little ones brush their teeth. Couldn't be bothered to clean it every single day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
Gypsy: That sounds scary about the lump :( Do you think you'll be able to get in soon / quickly to have it checked out? I really hope it turns out to be nothing :( How are you doing / feeling otherwise?

It's unlikely that I'll be able to get bloods done as I think they only do them if there's an issue or if there have been previous issues, though I wonder if my PCP will be willing to order one? Though who knows when I'd be able to get an appointment as I'm sure they wouldn't see me same day. I wish someone would just send the orders and I could just go straight for a blood draw.

Katy: Good luck catching that egg today! :happydance:

Oculi: That sounds so cute :) I'm glad that they were happy! Weren't you worried that they wouldn't?

AFM, I'm trying not to get too excited yet as everything is still very faint. Took another frer this morning and some IC this afternoon and still just about the same, but I'd imagine that'd make sense as this AM was about 9 hours since last night.

I ordered more FRERs so I can check progression each morning and then got more IC so I can poas multiple times a day :haha: I don't really believe it yet. Probably not until I see a nice line and/or a positive digital.

I believe it!! A lines a line right :).

Ive got an appointment this afternoon. My temp is right down but no AF yet. Definitely cramping like it. CP doesnt feel usual AF which is annoying!! Onto a new cycle. I'm starting yoga at home this week to try and destress.

Gypsy, let us know what your doctor said.
Yoga is a good idea. Wish I had the discipline for it.

Spunky, I can wait to see your next test! Looks very very promising!!
Yes, I was worried they'd disapprove or be disappointed coz my mom kept on telling me that she thinks 2 are more than enough.

Gypsy: I saw your chart :( Please keep us posted on your lump. I'm praying it turns out to be just fine, but I know the waiting in between is going to be hard :hugs: We're here for you :hugs:

I feel like I've gotten to know the ladies in here well over the last few months, and care about what happens :hugs:

Oculi: I'm so glad that they were happy! I was a bit worried about my mom initially as last spring she said it'd kill her soul a little if we had another (but that seems to have changed since). We told her this morning and she's very excited!

AFM, got confirmation on CB weeks estimator! The line is MUCH darker this morning (though hard to see how dark it is in the pic -- not that it's super dark, but much darker than the last 2 days). I'm actually quite surprised how dark it is for 10dpo. Temp really shot up this morning. I don't think I even saw it that high when I was temping with DD!

Told DH this morni

ETA: (apparently forgot to finish typing before submitting lol only just noticed when I looked at this again).

Anyway I told DH this morning. Left the tests out. He totally disregarded the CB digital which can't spell it out any clearer and only looked at the FRER which he thought was negative lol We did Google Duo with my mom this morning before she went to work so we could tell her. I just focused it on the tests. She was really excited.

Attachments

• 20161220_062402_opt.jpg
    20161220_062402_opt.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
Congrats spunky!!! :wohoo: I'm so happy for you!! :) how does your DH feel about it?

I'm glad to hear your mom is excited and supportive! :hugs:

Keep those BFPs coming ladies!!

Yayyyyyyy Spunky !!!!! I'm so happy for you ! I knew it :) so what does this put your due date as ?! If it's August you can come join our August thread and Facebook group !
Ugh , I am just so happy for you :)

Hey ladies how do I share my chart? I am using the app on my phone.

Congrats spunky!!! :wohoo: I'm so happy for you!! :) how does your DH feel about it?

I'm glad to hear your mom is excited and supportive! :hugs:

Keep those BFPs coming ladies!!

Thanks! He's doing okay with it. His main thing was he really thought the tests were negative, so was a little shocked when I said that they weren't :laugh2: His response was "I see". The rest of the day he's been going "omg you're pregnant". I think he's still trying to wrap his head around it :haha: Though, I am too.

My mom was funny. With DD we told her not to tell anyone. She eventually confessed like maybe a year ago or maybe even last spring that she lied and that she did tell her coworkers because she was too excited. So I asked her if she was going to tell her coworkers when she got in. She said she wasn't going to. Well, she was going to TRY not to. Around noon we were texting and I asked how many she told: 2 :laugh2: I knew she wouldn't be able to lol

Yayyyyyyy Spunky !!!!! I'm so happy for you ! I knew it :) so what does this put your due date as ?! If it's August you can come join our August thread and Facebook group !
Ugh , I am just so happy for you :)

Based on date, EDD is September 2, BUT because I have to have a c section, I'll be having that around 39 weeks which would put me around August 26th, though I haven't talked to my midwife yet, so I really have no idea of when before, but it'll definitely be an August baby! So I'm not sure if I qualify for August or September :dohh:

Hey ladies how do I share my chart? I am using the app on my phone.

I don't know if you have an android or an apple phone or if the app is different in any way between the two. I have an android -- so if you have the same or if the app is the same regardless of type of phone:

When you go into FF, in the upper right hand corner there (to the right of where it says FF) are 3 horizonal lines. Click on that which will bring up a menu.

The menu will come up on the right. Underneath the section that says detailed interpretation, data analysis tools, and weight chart, you'll see a spot that says "share chart and data". Click that.

Go to the "Share an Auto-Updated Web Page" section and click "create/preview home page". There are options at the bottom, but towards the top half, it'll say "Preview your home page". It gives you a link. That's the link that you can share for people to click that'll take them to see your charts.

Thanks Spunky!! :) Congrats on your pregnancy btw hun!

Spunky - we have a thread on here called August apples and a private Facebook group . I would love to have you join us ! Especially since we started out ttc together :) I can message you the fb info

So I started bleeding a little bit today. What on Earth could be going on? It's not a lot but I'm really confused. Have already had eight weeks of postpartum bleeding followed by a week break and then another week of bleeding and then another week break. Followed by my period and now this a week later. I really have no idea what's going on.

That sounds really confusing Kiwi :(

With DD my PP bleed lasted for a bit, had a week break and then full out started AF, but there was nothing to weird after that.

I'd say if it keeps up doing that, I'd call and see about getting an appointment to see what's up. I hope it stops soon :hugs:

I think my period might be starting right now instead of earlier in the month like I thought. Before I wasn't crampy at all but this time I'm a little crampy and it resembles more of a period as far as how I feel then any of the other bleeding I experienced previously. I want to update my fertility friend app and my cycle ticker is stuck at the old cycle days. Even though I changed the chart. Does anyone know how I would fix this?

Hey. I'm back. I stepped back for a while because I needed to sort some things with DH. We are now back in the seeing what happens part. Where he can't deal with the pressure of it all, so I am not telling him anything about where I am in my cycle and we are just letting it happen. I am still testing and trying to make sure to have vitamins etc everyday though.

So today I had a good amount of fresh blood at CD8 and I took my first OPK which wasn't positive but it wasn't faint. Also starting to get some pains to the left as usual. I'd say I will be Oing soon. He's been more onto it with DTD so fingers crossed something good happens with this months cycle. I've also grabbed a sperm friendly lube that will be the hardest thing to use I'd say. Thinking of applying before I go to bed and hoping that i get lucky that night LOL.

I hope everyone is doing OK and had a great Christmas!

Kiwi: Hard to say without seeing your chart. Can you post a link?

Gypsy: So happy to see you back in here :hugs: I'm really glad you and DH talked some more. It just goes to show how much DH opening up can help things (something I noticed with my DH myself :laugh2: ). I hope him not knowing the details of your cycle helps be more into things and feeling less pressured.

Fx for O soon! :hugs:

Katy: How are you doing?

Hi. I didn't have much to say so I stepped back too.
I'm fine, mildly hopeful, enjoying time off work with my boys. We had an uneventful Christmas (we don't really celebrate it), kids are getting their gifts from Santa on New Years.
No pre AF cramps this times, boobs are starting to ache a bit. I"m expecting AF in two days. I'll be testing on the 31st, if it doesn't beat me to it.

Kiwi, I'm not sure. Are you breastfeeding? If you are, you're not entitled to a regular cycle. Women often bleed at weird times when BFing.

Gypsy, I'm glad, DH is coming around. I hope you O soon.

How are you pregnant ladies doing? Any morning sickness? When and how are you telling others?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"