Ttc number 3 :)

How are you going Katy?

Im due to O this weekend / Monday maybe, and DH is attacking me. I am showing little interest because I find it to hard emotionally getting rejected at the moment and he has been wanting it every night! Don't know what's gotten into him but I like it.

So hppefully it keeps happening over the weekend. Probably because we are having a couple drinks this weekend with the family for New Years. I'll try pounce him at least once im sure but its probably me not beingn so eager thats triggered him.

I'm good, nothing new to report. It's still early though.
Gypsy, great that your dh is behaving well this month. Get him drink, get busy and good luck!

Katy: Good luck! Praying for a bfp for you tomorrow :hugs: I'm looking forward to your update!

Gypsy: So glad to hear that your DH is doing better this month! I was wondering the same about if he's responding to you showing less interest. I noticed you had a couple of opk results on your chart. Are you going to continue the opks? Keeping fx crossed this weekend that your DH keeps it up and that you get in a couple of times this weekend!

I got my :bfp: this morning :happydance:!
Hoping for the best.
https://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr311/katyazib/DSC_0386.jpg

YAY congratulations!!!!

Hope the pregnancy is going well for you Spunky?

A quick one from me. I got exceptionally drunk last night and have been extremely sick today. I haven't been able to keep up to date with all the temps etc over the Christmas period plus I've been sleeping until 8am so all my temps are off. My CP is starting to get into the right place though and I am using a first response fertility lube. Hoping to get some hungover whoopee tonight lol. I'd say from the last few cycles I'm due to ovulate today or tomorrow.

Keeping fx Gypsy! Looks like you've got things covered nicely even if you don't get hungover BD in :laugh2: Really praying that this cycle is yours. Are things still going well with DH?

Things are going fine with me. Nothing to exciting. Impatient mostly. Betas are looking good. 44.5 at 11 dpo and 1,052 at 17dpo. I'm tempted to privately pay for another out of curiosity. As much as I wanted to wait a long time to tell people, we ended up telling everyone already. Mostly because I don't have a choice in telling my instructors which also means that my classmates are likely to find out (just because of the situation), and I'd rather it get out from us rather than someone accidentally slipping up.

Praying for a 2017 bfp this cycle for you Gypsy :hugs:

Great numbers Spunky!!!

Seems to be going well his sister and law is starting to try too so fingers crossed we both end up preggers around the same time.

That would be really neat Gypsy! Are you two close?

I'm not close with either of my SILs. When I was pregnant with DD, both were also pregnant (one was due in June and the other early November). The one is done, but with DS the other was pregnant (due in July, me in Sept). With this one, the other is due in Feb.

I thought it was neat that we were all pregnant together and was hoping it'd bring me closer with them as we all had something to bond over / talk about, but unfortunately it didn't.

But it sounds like it'd be a really good thing for the both of you. Would this be your DH's first?

Yep it would be his first. He has now said that he 100% wants a baby this year too so no backing out now!!!

We are OK we talk when we see each other but generally not out of that time. That's a pity about your family and not getting closer though. I don't know if it would for me either.

I'm on the second day of my hangover!! I'm going to be very surprised if something actually goes my way this cycle.

I've been using OPK's but not every day they are annoying!!! So hard to tell what is happening. My CP and ovulation pain says yes, but the OPKs don't confirm it properly. It was darker a few days ago, yet my CP and CM is fertile now. Frustration!!

I'm so happy to hear that DH said he's 100% in! :happydance:

Honestly, if I were you, I'd go by the other signs than the opks. Have you used opks before? I know for some the opk gets darker, but it never reaches what's determined a positive by the company / brand. I was looking at your opks in your other post and am wondering if that's the case for you. It looks like you over other positive signs indicating O.

I don't think opks can hurt, but I would trust your body signals more than the opks if they aren't on the same page. It could also be that you had a short surge and you either caught it going up and missed the peak before taking the next one or caught the tail end of it. Either way, I still say trust your body over the opk.

How are you doing Gypsy? I was just looking on your chart. It looks like you may have O'd on the 4th? Keeping fx! :hugs:

Thanks for asking Spunky. I think i may have on the night before so the 3rd in the evening.

TMI I had the most disgusting discharge today. it looked like snot and stretched like snot. Blood streak with creamy CM. Plus my cervix has gone up high and soft again. i can't reach the opening. So gross!!! i don't know what's going on there. I'd still say my O day was a few days ago.

I had a chemical so I'm back TTC #3 :-(.
Lines weren't progressing, CB digital said 1-2 when it should have been 2-3 and today I started bleeding.
I guess it wasn't meant to be :-(.

Gypsy: That's very strange about the discharge! Your temps seem to be different this month. Maybe that's a good thing? How are things going?

Katy: I'm so sorry :( :hugs:

So sorry Katy.

My temps have been taken at different times a lot this cycle which mixes it up a bit and I ovulated a little later too.

Ive been experiencing a lot of cramps and backache this time. Not as much other signs. Very left orientated.

I had a chemical so I'm back TTC #3 :-(.
Lines weren't progressing, CB digital said 1-2 when it should have been 2-3 and today I started bleeding.
I guess it wasn't meant to be :-(.

Is it heavy bleeding sweetie? Also did you make sure to add the two weeks that digital's do not add. Digital Pregnancy Tests completely ignore the two weeks before conception so if you count from LMP you would be 2 weeks ahead compared to what you would get on a digital test. I would at least make sure to get a blood test done just to be on the safe side in case you really are still pregnant.

I'm sure this is it. The bleeding is heavy, with clots.
Digi said 1+2 at 4wks 3d when it should be 2-3.
ICs from top to bottom: 12, 14, 15, 17 dpo.
https://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr311/katyazib/IMG_20170107_111824.jpg

I'm sure this is it. The bleeding is heavy, with clots.
Digi said 1+2 at 4wks 3d when it should be 2-3.
ICs from top to bottom: 12, 14, 15, 17 dpo.
https://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr311/katyazib/IMG_20170107_111824.jpg

Aww Mama I am so sorry :cry:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"