TTC off BC pills- No sign of Period

jennsousa

Reaction score
Hi ladies. It’s been 5 years of being on the pill. I finished my last pack & had my last period end of December 2017.

I am now on CD 70 (almost 3 months) without getting a period.

I know that it takes time for the body to regulate after being on the pill, but now I'm getting anxious about it & really want my period to start so that my husband & I can officially start TTC.

I have been temping & using Ovulation strips since being off the pill & have yet to have a spike in temp or any positive ovulation strip.

I've also tried some vitamins, Parsley Tea, & Raspberry Leaf teas, & no change.

Does anyone have some suggestions on natural ways of getting your period to start? I have not been to the doctor yet in fear that she may put me on some meds. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you :)

Hi. I would take a pregnancy test to confirm you are not in fact pregnant. Unfortunately I don't know of any natural ways to jump start af so you might be better off getting a script. It's good to get a starter check up too cause getting a pap while pregnant can cause some anxiety due to spotting caused by the pap. Good luck.

Thank you for the response. I forgot to mention in my original post that I have taken a pregnancy test & it was negative.

Whole30. Google it. It sounds cooky, but I'm serious! I recommend this CONSTANTLY to people who are TTC or who need to regulate their hormones FAST. It regulates my hormones in the first 10-12 days of following their plan, and 4 of my pregnancies were conceived during or directly after following a Whole30 style of eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->