TTC on Preseed anyone wanna buddy?!

HI there, we are trying preseed for the first time this month too. Used it twice already and it seems very good. DH likes it too :thumbup:
Due to OV tomorrow but think it might have happened early, we've been DTD every other day so fingers crossed! Lets hope we both get our Xmas bfps!!! :)

Im using preseed as well. We used it when we got pregnant with Megan.

We are in the 2ww. I am not temping or using opks so guessing at dpo's. We are on CD19 & usually have 28-30 day cycle.

Im using preseed as well. We used it when we got pregnant with Megan.

We are in the 2ww. I am not temping or using opks so guessing at dpo's. We are on CD19 & usually have 28-30 day cycle.

Hi Daisybee, good to hear it worked for you last time! We tried OPKs but think I totally missed it because we were out for the day yesterday and tests were getting slowly darker before then. Think we DTD enough though :blush:

I promised dh that I wouldnt be crazy this time like I was last time - esp. with the opks & hpts! So I figure since we know how long my cycle generally is - and we dtd every day last week sat-fri. Not much more we could do than that! LOL If it takes a while we might start using opks - we'll see.

I used Pre Seed for the first time this month also. I am currently 13 dpo! I would love to put that Hoping for a Christmas BFP banner, but I'm brand new to the site and don't know all the tricks yet!

Sticky baby dust to everybody!

I used Pre Seed for the first time this month also (but mail delivery took forever so only used it for two BD sessions on actual two days that OPK was +. Regular BD earlier in week. I am currently in my tww. I am 13dpo and will test again Friday (dont want to stress on Thanksgiving when AF is actually due)...

hiya, i love pre seed. imogen is a pre seed baby. used it last 2 months. and it sort of work this cycle thats just ended. i got pregnant but it didnt stick!! so will be using it again this month, just hope the MC hasnt messed up my cycle too much! good luck ladies. xxx

I'm waiting on my af. Havent tested yet - I'm going to wait til the 5th I think. By then if Im not pregnant my af should have arrived. I would expect it any day from tomorrow at the very earliest to sat at the very latest. Most typically would be from wed-fri. So I'm trying not to think about it!!

Not really any symptoms - but my symptoms with Megan weren't obvious til 5-6 weeks.

Hello all!

So I just went to CVS and bought some pre seed for the first time today...I have heard mixed things about it, so that scared me a little, but I really think it might be worth a try! I never really thought about the fact that I didn't have a lot of CM until recently, because I just started tracking it. Thinking back now I realize that we use quite a bit of saliva for lubrication (which I know can actually kill sperm, why am I just now realizing that we shouldn't be doing that?! sheesh) I'm definitely not "dry", I just never notice a whole lot of EWCM around ovulation, although I do notice some. So, I think we are going to give pre seed a try this month and see what happens! DH gets home from his 2 weeks at work next Thursday, and I am due to ovulate that next week... so we shall see!!

Heres's hoping that cycle #4 TTC is the one!!!

Good luck ladies! Can't wait to hear how this works for everyone!! :happydance:

Hey,
Can I join you guys?
This is our first cycle using preseed as well. I am 5DPO but not sure whether I should be too hopeful. I have been sick with a cold since right at O time this cycle. I am not sure if that will have effected my chances, but I have been congested and not sleeping well, so my temps are all messed up.
How are you all doing?
I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, but its hard...

gl ladies ,well it worked for me i got my :bfp: yesterday! keep me posted on ur alls outcomes!! :)

Hi ladies-

I'm going to start using PreSeed this coming cycle, do you mind if I join your thread??

I have read lot's of positive stories about PreSeed, are there any risk to using PreSeed that would be harmful?

Lot's of luck to everyone :)

Thanks Ashley, and congrats on your BFP that's AWESOME!

Well so far so good, it seems like this is a lucky thread! I am 8 dpo, so will hopefully know soon if it worked for me as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->