TTC on Preseed anyone wanna buddy?!

hi i am starting to try preseed this month i am very excited because i dont produce any cm what so ever. i am only 18 and my dh is 21 i really hope i get my bfp this month we been trying since we got married in jan 2010 so i am really excited to see if i will get my sticky bean! this looks like a lucky tread so i hope luck comes my way!

Hi Ladies :wave: Just wanted to check in with you to let you know that I got a BFP this morning. I swear it's the Preseed!

Hi Ladies :wave: Just wanted to check in with you to let you know that I got a BFP this morning. I swear it's the Preseed!

Congrats Coloradoan:happydance:

Am going to use preseed and concieve plus this cycle (going to alternate them as can't decide on one!!).

Fingers crossed!!:thumbup:

Everything crossed for you nuffmac! Tons of baby dust and positive thoughts your way. I hope you'll keep me posted on how things are going. Are Preseed and Conceive Plus the same thing or do they have minor differences? I've wondered that and seen others ask, too.

From what I can tell, it's December 23rd. We go to the Dr. on the 27th of this month so should know more then. :) Yay for December babies!

Congrats! We got a bfp as well! EDD is Dec 20 for us I believe. I agree - think the preseed is a big help!

Great news DaisyBee :wohoo: h&h 9 months to both of you Ladies!

I'm feeling pretty okay. I'm happy and excited and scared and nervous all at the same time. I still have almost constant cramping, like a dull ache, and every once in a while I'm a bit nauseous, but nothing too bad. I switched last week to Perfect Prenatals (I was taking Nature's Bounty before) and I've noticed a huge change in the way I feel and particularly in my energy level.

How are you feeling? :)

Where did you get the prenatals?

I'm trying to be excited but its hard after miscarriage in December & I've been spotting so it makes me nervous! Dr did hcg levels & progesterone levels on tues. & hcg again today & they doubled. :thumbup: I go back on the 26th to recheck hcg again.
I've got lots of cramps & my back is killing me. Spotting has gone away.

Do you want to set something up in pregnancy area?

We should set something up in the pregnancy section called Preseed Success :)
I got the prenatals from GNC to try them out but I'm going to order them now online. The first bottle I got was about $40 for a 30-day supply (you have to take them 3x per day) but I've seen them much cheaper online.
Great news about your hcg level!!! I'll be thinking lots of positive thoughts for all of us!

I've been nauseous on and off but can still seem to be able to eat lol I'm not as far along as you so I'm just waiting for that part of it :)
I'm actually a bit worried today because I took a hpt this morning wanting to see a really strong second line on a FRER (they've still been on the fainter side, not as faint as the first day, but not really dark either) and it was fainter than the last one I did on Thursday. Now I'm worried... AF is due today so I really want to get past today.

i wouldn't worry yourself with HPT lines, trust me it's not worth it :flow:

I had a bit of brown/pink on the tp yesterday in the early afternoon and then again in the evening. I went out and bought a Clear Blue digital yesterday and took it this morning and got a not pregnant. I still had one FRER left so I dipped that in the cup too and got a faint line again, about the same as yesterday's. I had some brown again this morning. I don't know what to do...:cry:

Was your urine very dark when you took the test? Its still early & if your urine was diluted it might not have shown up on your digi?

I had pink/light brown when I wiped the day before my bfp. No spotting the day of bfp. The day after though (tues) I had quite a bit of brown when I wiped. Was told it was old blood & try not to worry. The reason they wanted me to get hcg tested was because of previous miscarriage & I was having lots of back pain. The spotting slowed & was gone by Wednesday & nothing since.
If it will make you feel better you could go see the dr (or er today) and tell them you've gotten positive pregnancy tests & now have been bleeding.

:hugs: I know its hard not to worry - but try to stay positive!

Thanks, Daisybee and AshleyNichole. I called my Dr.'s office this morning and one of the Dr.s called me back. I told her about the positive last week, the appt. scheduled for the 27th, the spotting yesterday and today, and the negative and positive tests. She said 30% of pregnant women have bleeding, but their concern would be ectopic if indeed my hcg levels come back okay. We talked about my cramping because I've had it now for over a week (since what I figure was 7dpo) so nothing different about yesterday or today. She said I could go to the ER today if I was in pain or if it would make me feel better and do bloods and an ultrasound. Or, I could rest today, drink lots of liquids and go into the office tomorrow for a blood test. She said the only thing might be if I go in tomorrow and don't get a positive pregnancy test that I might think, well, I had a positive yesterday, I should've gone in. That doesn't bother me as much as just wanting everything to be okay, so I decided to just rest today. But, I just went to the restroom and had a lot of blood in the toilet. I guess it's AF? It's odd that I had a light line on a FRER this morning, but that could mean I had a chemical and the hcg just hasn't left my system, right? I'm just so upset and can't stop crying. I really wanted this to stick and I'm just so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->