TTC on Preseed anyone wanna buddy?!

yes it does seem lucky! I have another preseed thread going and lots of :bfp: on there ;)

Wow what a lucky thread :) CONGRATS to you all that got your bfp.............. Im on my first months of pre-seed.

hey Kelly, i am also on my 1st month of preseed... i hope it works for us both!!

hey Kelly, i am also on my 1st month of preseed... i hope it works for us both!!

Wish you the best of luck. Weird question looking at you bits at the bottom of your post. Do you ov early???

Also i have a pre-seed post going head to my profile and see what i been posting. join we can share.

Im hoping to try it for the first time this month as well. We have been trying for about 9 months with no luck....willing to try about anything at this point! :)

Wish you the best of luck. Weird question looking at you bits at the bottom of your post. Do you ov early???

Also i have a pre-seed post going head to my profile and see what i been posting. join we can share.

Are you going to use preseed on all of your high days and peak days or just peak days?

Are you going to use preseed on all of your high days and peak days or just peak days?

All days. Wow ive not been on here for ages.
Atm im like 2 days late... And i think i missed my ov days this month too.

So we used the preseed on all of my five high days. Hoping for the best this month

We are using Pre-Seed for the first time this cycle as well (only our second cycle trying). After reading this thread I am SUPER excited to know if this will work. DH has a very good feeling :D

this is our first cycle using pre seed. been having funny feelings. i really hope this is our month

Any news from. Anyone yet? I am now 8 dpo....waiting to test. Just wondered if there were any bfp with the pressed! Baby dust!

Hi girls :wave: this is our 3rd cycle of TTC with preseed, no luck as of yet. Ive got irregular cycles since having the implanon removed at the end of Sept 2010, so havent got a clue what my cycle lengths are, its driving me mad. They just seem to be getting longer! :shrug:

i am bumping this back, because i will be to using my preseed this cycle

This is my first cycle using Preseed. I should be ovulating on Wednesday so will be using it this week. Good luck to you on it AshleyNichole!
seems to be all good things I hear about it. Any negatives? Sometimes I feel a little weird about putting a strange goo into my body.

it worked last time i used it (first time) but sadly ended in mc :cry: so i DO believe it works :thumbup: :)

can't wait to hear your outcome, hope u stick around this thread with me so we can go thru this together ;)

Haven't posted in this thread in a while, but wanted to see how everyone is doing with Preseed. Because of our schedules last month, hubby and I didn't end up BDing during my ovulation window so I didn't get to try out the Preseed. But, this month I used the Preseed and lot's of BDing. How's everyone else doing?

I had a bfp in december w/ preseed but it ended in miscarriage. We just started ttc in March again & used preseed again. Im in the 2ww right now.

DaisyBee, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I'm sending lots of baby dust your way this month for a BFP!
Wow, AshleyNichole, I'm so happy for you! I'm hoping this thread is lucky and the Preseed is the trick. I'm in my 2ww and not testing until next Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->