TTC on Preseed anyone wanna buddy?!

Thank you so much, Ladies, for all of your support! I really don't know what I would do without it or how I'd be getting through this.:hugs:
Well, I went to the Dr. today and I don't know much more. She did an ultrasound and couldn't see anything, which she said she didn't expect to because of how early it is, and I also had blood drawn. I will call tomorrow to find out what my hcg levels are and that will determine next steps. If there's some sort of hcg then I will go back on Wednesday and test again. If it doesn't go down then I will go for a more in-depth ultrasound on Thursday to check for an ectopic. If it goes down, then I have to keep going back for blood tests until my hcg levels are zero. So, that's about all I know now... I'm still bleeding, so I'm pretty much assuming that it's my period. As weird as it sounds, I just hope that some sort of hcg shows up because otherwise I'm going to feel like I was never pregnant at all and the tests were just wrong. At least I feel better today because I'm doing something about it rather than just sitting around and waiting for something to happen or not happen.
I haven't even asked you how things are going!:blush: I hope things are progressing well for both of you :) and I hope you feel okay sharing them with me because I really am so happy for both of you and want to hear all the good things about being pregnant :flower:

:hugs: I know exactly what you mean about doing something about it. I felt that way last week when the dr was questioning why I was even seeing him - as he said if I miscarried then there was nothing he could do. Well at least I was being proactive - and if I did miscarry then they would have it on record & he did say that next time he would be more proactive in helping whether I need progesterone or more testing etc. So I agree - its not all in vain. Hopefully your hcg shows up (anything over 5 they count as pregnant I am told). FX that you are still pregnant & that you are bleeding for some other reason.
Keep us updated tomorrow when you find out your #. I dont think your tests were wrong. :hugs: Stay strong!

I don't have much to report. I'm biding my time waiting for my next hcg test on the 26th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->