TTC over 2years

MrsJVP

Reaction score
We have been trying for over 2 years to TCC.. I am overweight.. i have been dieting and working out.

One doctor i seen maybe a year about during my papsmear told me i was overweight and that may be the issue. Since then i have a new health plan and my new dr i talked to about it seemed a little more help. She ran regular blood tests nothing came back wrong except i was very low on Vitamin D. She prescribed me some pills and told me to start taking prentals. Since my test came back normal she ordered a speciemen test for my hubby. He hasn't taken it yet, i guess hes embarassed.

my period has always been on schedule. but recently it has been weird... maybe stress? 5 months ago i was late 20 days... then the 2 periods after that were so heavy i would bleed thru my pads onto my clothes. TMI but i had bad blood clots pretty big size... Well fast forward to this last month i was 16 days late this last time i swore i was preg... didnt test because i didnt want to get my hopes up.. sure enough i got my period late... i just dont know what to do anymore... We have been trying for so long and its going to be our 3rd yr wedding anniversary this September.. We are both going to turn 30 this year :( just dont know what else to do... my husband finally said if it doesnt happen next month he will for sure take that test

Maybe, you are trying to hard... I know when you try to have a baby it doesn't happen.. Then when you stop trying they end up preggers... I haven't been trying as long as you, but we have been trying and it hasn't been happening.. And I'm on Provera to get my periods regular.. Then in 2 months will be on Clomid!! Maybe, your not ovulating when your supposed too.. I don't know.. And I am also over weight, and my doc didn't say anything about it.. And I know alot of women that are over weight and still get preggers.. So keep your chin up, it will happpen... Good Luck trying!!

I'm going through something similar. I have two children and conceived the first by surprise, the second when she was 6 months old, and then got pregnant again when baby #2 was only 3 months old. Unfortunately it was ectopic and I've been messed up since (Jan 2011). This whole time I've been blaming the ectopic, when really I think it's been my weight. My midwife ran all sorts of blood tests on me, and everything was pretty much normal. I've lost some weight (back down to the weight I was when I got pregnant with my second), and lo and behold I got pregnant. Unfortunately it ended in miscarriage, but I truly think it was my weight that helped me get pregnant. My periods have also been very heavy, and my cycles have been long in the past two years, but they've been much less heavy in the past few months, and my cycle lengths are shrinking.

I never thought it was my weight, but after losing just 15 pounds and seeing the positive effects on my body I'm convinced. I hope that helps!!

Weight might not be your issue though, because I've heard of low vitamin D causing fertility problems. Good luck with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->