TTC - positive OPK today and now positive HPT??

piggylet123

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new to the boards and hoping someone can offer some advice..

I'm 28 and we are trying for our first baby. I stopped taking my pill on the 27th May and my withdrawal bleed started on the 30th May. We have been TTC since the 6th June. I am now on CD38 and still haven't had a proper period. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago but it was BFN I know that it can take a while for your cycles to sort themselves out so I thought maybe that is what is happening. I bought some ovulation tests to start testing to see if I am actually ovulating. I don't know much about these tests, and today is the first day I have tested. The test looks positive to me. I also decided to do a HPT - this wasn't using my first morning wee, so I didn't expect to see anything... but i'm sure I can see a line! See attached picture - the top one is the ovulation test, and the bottom is the HPT - what do you think??

Emily

Attachments

• 2014-07-06 14.36.44.jpg
    2014-07-06 14.36.44.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 7
congratulations! its BFP!!!
many women get positive OPKs when they fall pregnant.you can search it and see you are not alone...

wow, i'm trying not to get excited just yet but its hard!! I did another test this afternoon, the line was a lot lighter - but I had been drinking lots of water, so it was probably quite diluted. I will test again in the morning to be certain :)

Hi,

Im new to the boards and hoping someone can offer some advice..

I'm 28 and we are trying for our first baby. I stopped taking my pill on the 27th May and my withdrawal bleed started on the 30th May. We have been TTC since the 6th June. I am now on CD38 and still haven't had a proper period. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago but it was BFN I know that it can take a while for your cycles to sort themselves out so I thought maybe that is what is happening. I bought some ovulation tests to start testing to see if I am actually ovulating. I don't know much about these tests, and today is the first day I have tested. The test looks positive to me. I also decided to do a HPT - this wasn't using my first morning wee, so I didn't expect to see anything... but i'm sure I can see a line! See attached picture - the top one is the ovulation test, and the bottom is the HPT - what do you think??

Emily

Congratulations. ...
Which pill u stopped taking on 27th may? ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->