TTC ..possible symptoms?

phoenix126

Reaction score
Ok so me And my bf are currently TTC we did the do 6 days before I was ovulating now its 3dpo and my boobs are sore maybe tmi but last night we were playing around and it felt like he was biting them but he wasn't they are very sensitive and I've had a little change in my appetite ...but I'm thinking this is all too soon ...and I had a little cramping and gas

Definitely too soon if you're only 3dpo. It takes anywhere from 7-12 dpo for the fertilised egg to travel down the fallopian tubes and implant. Is there a chance you ovulated earlier? Tender breasts can also been a sign of pms so isn't a clear indicator of pregnancy. All the best though. Hope you get the results you're hoping for.

-AussieBub

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-remeber-symptoms-1dpo-2dpo-3dpo-4dpo-so.html idk I been so anxious so I started researching and found this ...my boobs only get a little sore this seems different to me

Well from what I've read it's uncommon to have pregnancy symptoms that early but I guess nothing is impossible. With my DD I had nothing until well after implantation. I even bled for 5 days starting on AF's due date so I assumed I was out that month. Wasn't until a week later that I wondered why my breats were getting sorer, that I tested and got my bfp. Every woman is different though and you know your body better than any of us. Hopefully you know soon and it's the results you want.

-AussieBub

Got a question, probably just AF but thought I'd ask anyway.

Not been on here for a while and this is the best place to talk to honest people.

AF not due for 5 days by my app. Today I spotted pink at 2ish. Again spotted at 4ish - pink again. Cramps have now started ( all normal AF signs for me) but now have brown spotting and diarrhoea. That's not so normal. Been ttc since April 2010.

Sore boobs were my first sign, and they started really early. About a week and half before I tested, and I tested a couple days before my period was due. Good luck! :flower:

DebbieDobs, could be a sign of implantation. If it is wait a few days to take a test. The earliest you can get a bfp after implantation is 3 days and that's only with a FRER. But you're better off waiting til your AF is due to test (if AF doesn't start) because it's unlikely you'd get a bfp before. Good luck, lots of baby dust to you.

-AussieBub

Update: breast are stl very sore and I jus noticed I been eating a lot of pizza every day @ my 2nd job in NYC I had 2 slices @ 2 diff pizza places and tonite I bought 2 large pizzas of course I shared but I have onepie left that iIplan eating tommorow and iI don't take naps ever really but ...I fell asleep today @ 6 something and I just woke up its 1030 and I only worked one job today also my sense of smell seems to be higher ....I'm hoping but not holding my breath

Just now got cramps out of nowhere not as bad as AF cramps but they are there AF due 9/23

first off i apologize for such a huge novel lol. i love writing so.. details are my favorite thing.

honestly i dont believe its too soon at all! i was supposed to have a 28 day cycle (im irregular ranging from 25-30 days) i just fell pregnant yesterday at 8 dpo after ttc with my boyfriend for three months. my symptoms started literally as soon as we were finished BD. we only dtd on the day that my OPK turned positive which was last thursday at 5 am. dtd once about 14 hours after it turned positive. my first symptom was noticeable and right away... swollen breasts with very little to no pain and it has lasted from that moment to this moment. its the best symptom in my opinion as i have a very small chest haha ;D i also have sneezing about three times a day since dtd and its lasted to this moment as well. sometimes its a slightly stuffy nose but only once was it accompanied with a scratchy throat but i never had to cough. also have had more cm than usual every since dtd(only when i wipe)

the others were not so nice(and odd that most of my early symptoms lasted for 2 days each), at dpo 1 and 2 i had extreme nausea to the point of nearly vomiting at 3 am two nights in a row. the fatigue was phenomenal and i could barely stay awake past 7 pm and would sleep around 13 hours for about three days/nights. not only that but i had a huge craving for milk(not with anything else) - having three gallons by myself in 2 1/2 days and the entire time i couldnt stand the sight of candy and i love candy. next i had alot of gas and bloating but the bloating was ridiculous. id eat two bites of anything and id get fully bloated.

at 5 dpo i had soft pulling and nuzzling sensations on my right side. that night i got a random metallic taste in my saliva/mouth that wouldnt go away until the night of 6 dpo. at 6 dpo in the morning i had left pains that didnt feel like my ovary... at first it was low then it was high an hour later. id say this is when i implanted. i had no bleeding just cm. i had a vivid dream the night of 5dpo but it was not about babies or pregnancy like some women dream.

7 dpo i didnt seem to have anything different except distinctly i felt like my period was about to begin. literally it felt like it was already there and i checked but no blood. it made me have to use the bathroom just like my period does. i felt much better after 20 minutes of resting. at 8dpo i was quite moody in the morning and i was telling practically yelling at points to my boyfriend that i doubt im pregnant and i dont want to even believe i am because i dont want to get disappointed. i told him i wouldnt even test at all i just felt mad at small things and not pregnant. well, he made me feel so much better and calmed me down and as i was going back to my house i thought oh what the heck ill test because im a POAS addict. i got four positives with second and third urine of the day at 4 pm and at 6pm. they were faint but all there.

last but not least, baby dust to you!

I don't want to get my hopes up either I hate the 2ww nd I hate the disappointment wen Iget a nnegative

I slept almost 13 hours last night and my breast are killing me tender and swollen and firm I ate pizza for breakfast and also woke up 4 times during the night and peed each time when usually I'lljus roll over and go right back to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->