TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Thank you All Mighty Lord for all that You have done and given us. May we never forget the sacrifice You have done for us, we are truly unworthy of Your love and are so bless to have it. As we fulfill Your will to be fruitful, may You bless us with patience to accept that it will be when You feel fit for us conceive and may we never forget our Maker for all the good that You do when it's the right time for it to be done. Bless these beautiful women with healthy pregnancies and beautiful, healthy children. Amen!

Please add me to the list of prayers and i will do the same for all here. I was recently feeling like my situation is up to a higher power now so i just have to let go and have a lil faith.
Thank you

He will never forsaken us therefore we should never give up. I have faith in him and have hope that I and all of you lovely helpful ladies will have bundles of joy to create our own little families. I ask of him to forgive us for being impatient and ask of him to enlighten your hearts and souls along this journey of TTC. May this prayer and all others be a blessing to us all! Have a great day everyone! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And i forgot to add (im sure many of you gals would agree), please dear God MAKE OUR MEN PATIENT WITH US! Men are so full of testosterone and they dont seem to understand how frustrating it is to tell us they would like to have a baby and we are spending hours testing, temping, charting, putting up with others, ect........ all they gatta do is bam bam bam then doze off to sleep! :wacko:

And i forgot to add (im sure many of you gals would agree), please dear God MAKE OUR MEN PATIENT WITH US! Men are so full of testosterone and they dont seem to understand how frustrating it is to tell us they would like to have a baby and we are spending hours testing, temping, charting, putting up with others, ect........ all they gatta do is bam bam bam then doze off to sleep! :wacko:

Amen to this girl! :hugs:

Yes! Men need to get it through their nutty testosterone filled minds that we go through alot just to see two lines appear! lol :haha:

Yes we really need to remember to keep the men in our prayers also.

Psalm 113:9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD

i pray most evenings for happiness and a bfp for me and all others trying to concieve,

please pray for me and my hubby and i will pray for you too.
xx

Today I would like to say a Thank-You pray for my TTC Friends!

I would like to send a pray for every single lady who I have every spoken with, supported and indeed had support from on bnb......friendship helps make the world go round and friendship whilst TTC is a blessing that should never be overlooked!

What a nice thread.

Please add me.
I have been so down recently and I think it is because I am TTC and all I see is babies. I know my Mum is anxious to have another grandchild but my dad mentioned it the other day too. And I am not getting any younger.

So please pray for me and I am going to pray for you all

Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Thought this verse might be helpful.

Today I would like to send everyone a hug!

I always think that when times are tough a nice big hug can make you feel so much better!

i dont mean to put a downer on this thread but what i would like to know is,i have prayed many a time for him to help me during tcc and get my little bean,so why has he not answerd me,why am i still trying,16 months and still going?:cry:im not a bad person,i just dont get it,:nope:

i dont mean to put a downer on this thread but what i would like to know is,i have prayed many a time for him to help me during tcc and get my little bean,so why has he not answerd me,why am i still trying,16 months and still going?:cry:im not a bad person,i just dont get it,:nope:

Please dont feel offended but this is my reasoning.....I think a ickle :baby: will come along right when she/he is meant to and not a moment before!

I was just saying a similar thing to my little sister early today....she is 25yrs old and has been with her partner for 6yrs and she has had about 6 m/c (I say about cause we suspect more but 6 angels are the ones the hospital have confirmed!) Her partner recently became her ex partner he is a foul man and has treated my sister terribly, he is due to court next month for assaulting her.....I believe my sister was not meant to have a baby with this man and I look on this as the reason why she has had so many m/c....statistically a couple who dont use protection for so many years will fall pregnant at some point (unless of fertility issues!) and my sister has done so many times :shrug: why.....god has mapped his life and hers, she isnt meant to have kids with him and he isnt meant to be a daddy (he is not fit!) I sincerely believe once the court case is over she will move on, find happiness and only once she leaves him behind will she become a mummy....shes amazing and dotes on ds, she would make an amazing mummy and deserves it so much too but not with him!

I believe life is mapped out hon.....everybody has a path so to speak and one day you will hold a ickle baby in your arms :baby: Everything happens for a reason no matter how hard we find things at that given time!

:hugs: persistance is key :hugs:

lord as i pray every night, please lord bless me and my husband and everyone on here with a child, something we all seek and desire in our lives.

we pray in your name

amen.

Babyanise I am not God so I can not answer that question. All I can say is God hears our prayers and answers them. It may seem like He is not listening but He is. We all want God to answer our prayers immediately but sometimes we must wait for the right time for them to be answered.

Psalm 40:1
"I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry."

Babyanise I am not God so I can not answer that question. All I can say is God hears our prayers and answers them. It may seem like He is not listening but He is. We all want God to answer our prayers immediately but sometimes we must wait for the right time for them to be answered.

Psalm 40:1
"I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry."

This was what I was trying to say too, sorry wasnt as clear :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back