TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

i love this thread, wil def pray for all the ladies on here
I will also pray for us all to be patient & to put everything in Gods hands, with HIM anything is possible :flower:

i dont mean to put a downer on this thread but what i would like to know is,i have prayed many a time for him to help me during tcc and get my little bean,so why has he not answerd me,why am i still trying,16 months and still going?:cry:im not a bad person,i just dont get it,:nope:

Hey Babyanise, i will be prayin for u my buddy, esp to be patient & for some kind of answer :hugs: :flower:

Lord I ask that you touch Babyanise's heart and mind and let her be at peace. Her journey has been long and she can not get there with out You. Please lift her troubles from her shoulders and guide her through to the end of her journey. Whatever Your will may be for Babyanise, let her heart be at peace.

thank you all so much,you actually made me cry with all your kind words.

i will pray for u all and thanks for this prayer chain ........ i know it is hard for us when ttc but we will get what we want in time just keep prayin

God loves for us to be patient,:thumbup: even though when it comes down to TTC we get anxious, nervous, frustrated, excited, angry, jealous....we can't help it.:shrug: Patience is a true virtue, there is a purpose and reason behind why we don't concieve that exact time we wish we would, He just grants us surprises when the time is right.:baby:....this is what made me feel better about things and i pray for all of you to eventually get your dreams come true:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Lots of hugs, prayers, and baby dust to you all! :hugs:

I pray to him to enlighten all of you with a bundle of joy! I truly wish you guys all the best, hang in there, I feel with you! :hugs:

I always remember and pray for all my bnb ladies but I would like to make a special pray today:

I pray that this is it for me!

I prayed last night for all. Found out my friend lost one at 5weeks and we have both been trying at same time. So I pray for her and everyone else on here.

"I pray to god above,
To send a child we all will love
Bring to us the gift of joy
We don't mind, a girl or boy."

I prayed last night for all. Found out my friend lost one at 5weeks and we have both been trying at same time. So I pray for her and everyone else on here.

"I pray to god above,

That's a lovely prayer :)

This is such a very lovely prayer hon!

I also pray that my little sister will one day be a mummy too, she has had so many m/c now and loves everybody elses children like they are her own especially ds and she deserves a little bundle to call her own!

"I pray to god above,

I love that! Thanks for sharing!

You are all welcome.
I write and I made that up last night while "bding"

Dear God, Please help all of us to have our everlastingly wanted babies soon. The love we have to share with them is un-explainable, we wish and hope but sometimes forget to pray. Please Lord, if its even one of us this cycle, bless us with a child. You know exactly why we're trying, how long, and how much we all want this.

I'm asking, sincerely.. for you to bless each and every single one of us, including myself.

We all have faith in you to know you'll come through.

Thank You

Amen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"