TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

I pray for god to give us all our little bundles of joy!

i pray that i can have the strength to get me through the difficult times and i thank him for giving me the fab support and love that I have found with my DH2B.

Best wishes and :dust:to u all xxx

I pray for all of my buddies here get their BFP'S and have a healthy pregnancy:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I wanna pray for all of you girls. I know TTC is very stressful.

I want to pray for patience because I think we all need it, even though some of you girls have been patient for a VERY LONG TIME.

I want to pray for this anger, jealous, and bitter feelings I have of pregnant women to go away. I hate feeling like that but we can't help how we feel...

I am still praying right now that this is still IB........I know you have a path mapped out for me I just pray everything will turn out to be fine!

:hug: madly
I pray that we all get our :bfp: and have happy and healthy pregnancies.

We thank you dear God for all the blessings you have provided us and for the eternal love that comes every day from your presence in our lives.

We embrace your healing light to restore our bodies, mind and soul from all that is keeping us from conceiving children so we can welcome the joy of parenthood into our lives.
We strive to gain strength, patience and the ability to face the difficulties of infertility with high spirits, confidence and serenity knowing that your love and infinite wisdom are guiding our feet to the right path leading us to the children we have been awaiting for so long.

We open ourselves to your love dear God, and we humbly ask you, the creator of life, to grant us the precious gift that we so longingly seek: the ability to bring children to the love of our families, children whom we will raise to know your name and your infinite love.
We ask for the energy and the vitality to take us through the challenges and rewards of pregnancy and to carry our children to term and to be blessed with a safe delivery.

I ask that whatever path you have chosen for me it does lead to the joy of making our family complete! I dont understand right now why this has happened, maybe I never will and maybe it will become more clearer in the future.....right now please give me the strength to carry on and fulfil our dream!

lord i pray to you that this is my mointh to get a long awaited much prayed for and needed baby. i pray you bless us this month lord you know what os going on in our life and the reason why we need it to be this month lord

we put our wants and needs and prayers in your hands lord

please bless all the other ladies also lord, i pray they take comfort from you watching over them lord

in your name i pray

amen x

Dear Lord,

Today I want to thank you for bringing all these wonderful women into my life.

Oil and perfume rejoice the heart; so does the sweetness of a friend's counsel that comes from the heart. Proverbs 27: 9

i pray with all my heart and soul that we all have happy and health babies and that the lord keeps us all safe during our 9 months.

I pray to God to help us all conceive, help us remain patient so that our frustrations are not taken out on other innocent people around us, to acknowledge and accept that patience itself is truly a virtue.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And I also sincerely pray to God to bless these wonderful ladies on this site who are really trying to create families of their own! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lord thank you for this awesome site & all the wonderful peeps on here.

I pray right now that you can make it happen again for us and in return we will try exceptional hard and work with you! We are good people and try the very best we can to be great parents to DS but would love him to have a sibling to grow up with! The bond between siblings is an amazing one and I want him to experience that joy in his life!

I also would like to thank you for helping me find this site and such wonderful, amazing and supportive women and above all I want to thank you for allowing me the chance to make some new friends!

Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for all that you have done and given us. May we never forget to give You thanks. Lord help us please to accept that things cannot always be when we want them, that Your plan is devine. Bless us with patience and understanding so our hearts are open to You, and bless us with open womps to grow a precious little life. My promise to You, is the life that I will bring forth into this world will know Your name Lord.

Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for all that you have done and given us. May we never forget to give You thanks. Lord help us please to accept that things cannot always be when we want them, that Your plan is devine. Bless us with patience and understanding so our hearts are open to You, and bless us with open womps to grow a precious little life. My promise to You, is the life that I will bring forth into this world will know Your name Lord.

That's a beautiful prayer!

This is my favorite thread on this website! Please God bless these beautiful women with good health and answer their wishes and prayers! Love you guys!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->