TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

I believe that the Lord does miracles!!!! I believe that the prayers of others and that with the interssesion of St.Gerald, our mother Mary. I have recieved a blessing today.

After a year of problems we have finally been bleesed to experience a BFP!!!!!!!!

I'm so thankful to God!!!! I'm still in shock!!!!!! This is all God's work!!!!!

There is no other way!!!! With DH only having 10% good Sperm and 0% excellent, my tubes were blocked and had surgery just a little over a month ago to open and having IUI to increase a bit our chances. Through this all I prayed and told the lord to help me leave it in his hands and trust in His work!!! That I was sorry for wanting it so bad if that is not what He had for me at this time I know He would give me the strenght to get through it!!!! That I wanted to raise a child of His love and word!!!!!

Thank you ladies for your prayers. Know that you are in mine too!!!!!

God Bless

Lord I thank you for blessing PR&TR13 with the gift of life....please ensure she has a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Lord we thank You for blessing PR&TR13 with her baby. Please keep her and the baby healthy and safe for the next nine months.

The Lord knows OUR plan WE don't!!! I was just shown this today by our Lord. Never will I doubt that he has a plan for us....He has a plan for everyone!
I have been trying since we moved to Georgia in April to get my RN license. There were some problems because I hadn't worked as an RN for a full year in Utah where we moved from and the board wanted to make sure I had enough experience to give me a license so they "sentenced" me to do 150hrs of preceptorship(basically work for free at a hospital). I was sad at first but thought if this is what I have to do then I'll do it. I have been working since JULY to get a hospital approved with the board for me to do a preceptorship with and I got word today that the board finally granted me my TEMP. RN NURSING LICENSE!!!! I can start my preceptorship on MONDAY!!!!

I want my BFP I do, but if I were to have gotten it last month or this month I'd be so tired and sick it would have made it so hard to get those hours done. I'll be working 13+ hour shifts at the hospital for the next 6 weeks to get these hours done! I knew God had a plan I just didn't know what it was. Now I know why I didn't get my BFP yet and I'm fine with that. I can start trying for my BFP after I get my permanent RN license! What a blessing our Lord is!

by the way Huge Congrats to PR&TR!!!! God does listen even if we don't think he is!!!
:yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance:

Lord twice we have recieved great news today for the Ladies on this thread....I believe more than ever you have a plan for us not always easy to bear but the path we must follow :)

Sweet_Alida I so truly happy for you :kiss:

Ladies I also wanted to share....I think a 3rd piece of news :) a little ray for me and DH :thumbup:

Well DH had an interview today for a `side step` at work...not a promotion but a position that would guarantee he wouldnt be made redundant as his current position is a little rocky still. With Charlie on the way and me soon to take maternity leave on what will be roughly half pay for 9 months we were worried about DH loosing his job so after his promotion fell apart it was the next best thing and a sensible move :thumbup: Now funny his interview was suppose to be last week and due to the bad weather and one thing or another he was rescheduled several times to today. However today it was cancelled until further notice because apparently the `system` (new) which was going to be used may no longer be used and instead his work place may use a `current system` they have in place which requires more expertise. Now if the `current system` is used the position will become a promotion for DH due to this expertise and as there are two applicants (one is DH) and two positions its looking really good. However if they go with the other `system` (the new one!) the position will become a promotion but not until next year....so either way it seems we have found the path and the Lord has guided us! I wanted to thank you all for your prayers :hugs:

Sweet, Madly - Sounds like the Lord has heard all our prayers for y'all!

The Lord hears all of our prayers, we just need to be patient enough to let him do his work! Patience is not one of my strong points, but I always knew he was listening. I am bummed I didn't get my BFP, but I am so pleased that now I know my plan!

I am going to keep praying for all you ladies on here but if I'm not around please be assured your all still in my prayers.
Debbie

Wow ladies we had loads of blessings on this thread!! we dont always get what we want, when we want but i honestly believe things happen for a reason.

Ladies im sooooooo happy for all your good news.

Thank you for all your wonderful prayers & such amazing thread

I am not so patient either Ladies but I know I need to be more so :thumbup: I also agree Sparklegirl that everything happens for a reason :)

Wow ladies great news all round...indeed God is so good and this testimonies just proves that He will never leave nor forsake us..I am really excited for PR&TR3.... I am indeed encouraged that God's plans for us are good not for evil and tobring us to a prosperous end...Sweet alida happy for you. Thank you Lord for Madly TTC's testimony as well

Almighty God thank you for all ladies on this thread and for hearing us and being with us...Keep every pregnant lady on this thread healthy and keep the babies healthy for your Glory and give them strength.:hugs:

Also Lord thank u for the peace which transcends human understanding, i receive it and refuse to feel down or disappointed...indeed Lord you have been good to me & DH and i thank you:winkwink:

Dear Lord its me Again :cry:

My Husband got his Sperm Analysis yesterday. First time he has gone in the whole 16 Months of trying and it was ZERO Lord :cry::cry::cry: Not even 1, the Gyno told me they in fact they found 1 dead one and it was a ZERO COUNT, She added its a very very sad result.

She told me its a very rare case and i need to consider my future choices :cry: I have cried so much Lord and im so scared i have fallen into a depression the news has hit be so so hard its been a blur.

He has to give another sample to the Urologist in 2 weeks, Please please lord im not even asking for 10Million even though 20million is the average wooow!! but please give him enough even 100 so we can have a chance of OUR OWN Baby, Please please Lord, its in your hands. All those millions and millions Lord not even one?? PLEASE HELP ME :cry:

I was so excited the day before that IUI might be on the agenda?? Than this news hit me so so hard. I have faith in all you do,

Im exhausted lord I really am, please let the results have something please lord please :cry: x I HAVE NO1 JUST U I NEED U SO SO SO MUCH X

Oh Nayla82, I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

The Lord does work miracles. So I'll pray that He works one for your husband.

I will pray for you Nayla. As Southern says, the Lord does work miracles.

xx :hugs:

Ladies, please pray for me.

After 10 months of TTC I finally got a very feint line on an IC yesterday but nothing on FRER today. I know that I definitely saw a line and I haven't imagined it but I hope you will keep me in your prayers.

Lord, I know you have a plan for each and every one of us. Please look after those little lines Lord and help them to grow inside me. If this month is not to be the month You have planned for us then please grant me the peace and understanding to move on and keep trying joyfully and in love of You.

Amen.

Dear Lord,

Please please help Nayla and her DH have a baby of their own....I know you work miracles Lord, my babies are living proof and I have faith you will answer Naylas prayers too.

Lord please let it be that you have given Lauraclili the gift of life and this is indeed her :bfp:

Lord I also want to Thank You for answering my prayers and giving me the gift of raising another Son....both me and DH are over the moon. Please continue to look after baby Charlie for me and help him to continue to grow until he is ready to come into this world. Lord I have faith that the path me and DH have followed so far in our life together will start to change and that our baby will bring us new luck as a family. Lord we are deserving and family life is very important to us both and I know through both believing and having faith all will come good.

Ladies please pray that my husband and I get the home we are in need of and also that I will get my BFP this cycle and that it will stick. Thanks.

Ladies u r all in my prayers esp Nayla & laura.
To all the other ladies ttc, may the Lord bless us with lo soon & also with patience & understanding.
All the expecting mommies may the Lord guide you & lo & keep u both safe.
Ladies just remember the Lord is always listening to your prayers even if we feel like giving up & feel His ignoring us, have FAITH coz MIRACLES do happen.

Hi Ladies! I hope I can join you all! I have been TTC since July 2009 after 4 years ntnp, MC'd this past July at 12 weeks and I have been looking within my faith for answers and guidance.
I just mentioned 2 days ago on a personal thread that it would be lovely to have a prayer group/thread but I was afraid of offending others.

I am very fortunate to have my 6 year old daughter and I am married to my best friend, my heart and soul, my rock and my everything.

I am looking for people who came help me get into prayers on ttc and pregnancy as I seem lost at times.

Thanks for listening!!!!

Dear Lord I lift up Nayla82 before your throne of mercy, do what only YOU can do,...you created us and you alone can recreate...perfect that which concerns her and her DH...do not let them be discouraged.

Nayla keep up the faith and keep believing all things are possible with God:hugs:

Lauraclili..i am praying for you....Lord let us see your manifestation of your miracles.

MadlyTTC...so happy for you...indeed little Charlie will grow and grow and will indeed bring more blessings to your home/family..keep the faith

ready4onemore..u r in my prayers that your heart desire is granted.

Trying4baby2...:hugs: you r welcome...dis is a good place to be...we all pray for each other no hard and fast rule but we believe God anwers all prayers

To the rest of the ladies on this thread...may the peace of God that passes all understanding be ours...our bfps soon, blessings of healthy pregnancies, full terms and healthy children....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->