TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Dear God,

I pray for Mum2Miller that she will be blessed and will have a happy and healthy 9 months and will deliver a very healthy, beautiful baby.

Amen

Lord I pray for Mum2Miller it is such amazing news she is going to be a mummy again....please look after her and her LO and help her to deliver a strong and healthy baby!

Amen

XxX

Lord thankyou so much for blessing me once again with a baby in my womb i pray that you allow me to carry this child through to term and deliver a healthy baby and to please bless all the other woman ttc. Amen

Congrats! :)

Lord please watch over mum2miller for the next nine months and let her baby be born healthy.

hi ladies--just joining you...

dear Lord,
help my DH and I to conceive after 16 months TTC and having 2 MC's --last one in May... help us to concieve and to carry our child to full term..

thank you..

Please pray for me as I find that my faith has plummetted to an all time low, after our unsuccessful first round of IVF. Its been really hard, but I thank God for a wonderful DH. I also pray for wisdom in deciding what our next step will be.

Please pray for me as I find that my faith has plummetted to an all time low, after our unsuccessful first round of IVF. Its been really hard, but I thank God for a wonderful DH. I also pray for wisdom in deciding what our next step will be.

God, please give Isi Buttercup the strength to go on. Give her and her husband the wisdom of what to do next. Speak peace over them and give them joy in this diffult time. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Isi, I was really hoping and praying for you but I will keep on until you get a BFP.

Dear Lord,

I ask that You will protect and shelter Isi and offer her Your peace and love at this difficult time. While we can't understand Your awesome plan for us I pray that you will help Isi to understand what has happened and that You will grant her the gift of life that she and her DH so want. For Your wisdom and love is mighty Lord, I pray for my TTC sisters and particularly for Isi at this time.

In Jesus' name I pray and with the example of the blessed virgin in my heart,

Amen.

Lord I pray for Isi and her DH at this time.....please wrap you love around them and give them the strength to carry on in their journey to become parents please give them the wisdom to decide what to do next and guide them down the right path. When you decide that the time is right please bless them with the gift of life.

As always I pray for all my TTC Ladies and also those Ladies who are currently fruitful with life.

Today I also pray for my Mum and Dad. My Dad is quite unwell right now and is currently staying in hospital, it seems his operation didnt quite go to plan and a problem has occured since his surgery however are told this problem can be treated with a procedure which might require a few attempts. Please look after my Dad whilst he undergoes the treatment to correct the problem he has and help him to recover quickly. Please also look after my Mum Lord has you know my Mums health as never been its best and she has struggled since her operation last year however because my Dad is ill my Mum is lefting holding the fort where their business is concerned. My Mum and Dad currently work very much hands on so that any money earnt can be plowed back into the business to keep it ticking over in the current climate however due to a huge contract my Mum and Dad look after at this time of year they are extremely busy and having my Dad ill is major pressure on my Mum. I worry Lord she will run herself into the ground as you know shes not a person to take things easy and is always on the go despite her disability. They both work so hard Lord and like me and DH dont seem to attract much luck....please look over them both and help them to get through this difficult time. PS you know I am always willing to help them out Lord however right now I need to concentrate on getting myself better for the sake of baby Charlie so whilst I cant be there this time to help and watch over things please can you do this for me!

Amen

XxX

What a Lovely thread x

Dear Lord,

I type away as a humble servant of yours and I thank you so so much for everything that you have blessed me with, I really am a happy person with the Life I Have been given, The husband I love, the Loving family that I have the countries I have visited, The job I have... I really can type away all night at the blessings you have given me. Forever thankful xxxxx

Please Lord I beg you if it is meant to be please please bless me with a healthy baby soon. I feel so so tired and so weak about this very long process, I have so much love to give my Lord and I promise you I will make an outstanding Mum. I really am all cried out, Month after Month when its a no :nope: its so so hard to even smile these days.. I love you so so much Lord I have faith in all you do, Please make this dream of mine come true and I will be a better Servant of yours.

Also Lord I feel my marriage is at the lowest it has ever been :cry: we fight so much and the whole TTC really is destroying a once so happy marriage/Life we had, Please Lord protect our marriage and give my DH the mental strength as we might have a very long road ahead of us and make sure hes on the same page as me, I have no energy to explain the same things Month after Month :cry:..

To end my prayer Lord, Please bless all the new mums the pregnant ones and the ladies that are all TTC xx An extra Special prayer to Isa woow she truly is a strong women, Please make her dreams come true also, she has been through a very long test

Love you so so much!! I would be so lost without your love, Im trying to patiently wait for my turn...

Thank you for hearing my prayer, please please please lord bless me with a baby thanking you in advanced x

Lord please hear Naylas prayer and answered her as soon as it is your will. She and her DH have been through such a long TTC journey so far and TTC does take a serious strain on a couples life and relationship. Please guide them on the right path and support her DH so he reads from the same page and so they can continue their TTC very much together.

Amen

XxX

Lord please hear Naylas prayer and answered her as soon as it is your will. She and her DH have been through such a long TTC journey so far and TTC does take a serious strain on a couples life and relationship. Please guide them on the right path and support her DH so he reads from the same page and so they can continue their TTC very much together.

Amen

XxX

God I come in agree with this prayer. God please bless their marriage as you have order and ordained marriage. Please bless them with a wonderful child in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father I thank You for all that You have created, have provided, and the sacrifice of Your only Son. Dear Lord, You never give us more than what we can handle, and just as we are about to enter despair, You deliver us! I ask You that You bless us with strength and perseverance to continue on Your path. I'm so thankful for the blessings you have bestowed on me, may I never forget to give thanks! Please help those who seek You in there time of need Lord, bless us, protect us from evil, help us to always see Your light and truth! I especially ask this of You for MadlyTTC's family, Isi, Nayla, Brillbride and all BnB ladies! In all good things I pray in Your Name, Amen.

:hugs: to everyone. Madly and Nayla, I can emphatize with both of you as my parents have had health problems and my DH and I have been arguing a lot with TTC. :hugs:

Thank you ALL so so much for your beautiful words and Prayers, Madly your forever in my Prayers Dear xx :hugs:

Means the world to me to know Angels like yourselves are out there taking the time out to say a little pray for me.. Again im ever so thankful I found this Site :hug:

And with all the Love and Prayers in this thread im sure the Lord will work Miracles for each and everyone of us in the next few months..

Thank you so so much Lord for blessing me with lovely friends on this site, and guide and protect us all in your right path xx Love you now and forever more xx

Amen x

I write this with a heavy heart & sadness, wednesday morn was excited and planning to share on board my new status as pregnant, scanned showed 7wks 5days and everything looked good....wednesday evening my DH found me in d bathtub in a pool of blood and in severe pain...i was not moved Lord becos i knew u perfect everything n i strongly believed my lil one was preserved by u....but that was not the case only You understand why i have experienced THE 11TH MISCARRIAGE. I believed more in ur scriptures than d medicatn....BUT WHY i know i will never know. DH & I promied we will no change our mind we know u r a loving Father. PLs let that be the last and let us never experience this sadness it is contrary to ur word, Lord i know u r with us but this is a bad testimony esp to my friends dat can't understand how i can still hope. Jesus paid the ultimate price and i know it was not a joke, we've prayed all prayers, spoken words of faith and i don't know if there is smthing we ve left out.

Dear Lord, i thank u for all the ladies on this thread, those carrying d gifts of life & those still expectng continue to keep them and let ur light shine that it will make me continue to believe in ur existence and power. Lord i don't know what ur plan is for me but i know it is good not evil. Make ur strength available like never before... and bless our finances as well

Aww, Kempf. I'm so sorry you're going through this. May the Good Lord comfort you both and bless you with a strong, viable pregnancy really soon.

:hugs:

Lord I asked that you answer Kempf`s prayers at such a sad time.....I pray you give her the strength to carry on in her mission to be a mummy and pray that you again give her the gift of life when she is ready and help her to have a happy and health pregnancy and ensure her babe is born healthy. I cannot understand your plan for her either Lord `11 miscarriages?` but I have faith there is a very good reason why you deem her babies too beautiful for earth and believe you will give her the chance to be an earth mummy too.

Kempf I am sending you all my love and support at this terribly sad time :hugs:

Dear Lord be with Kemp @ such a difficult time
I also pray for all the wonderful ladies on this thread, they all have different & difficult circumstances & situations, guide them & comfort them, hear there prayers Lord.
Lord I pray that you will guide dh whilst he is away, keep him safe & to get back to me soon.
Lord I prayed for sum sign that this is mnth, i dreamt twice this week that i had a pos pregnancy test, the 1st time i tested it was -neg. Last nights dream was soooo real Lord, yet im to scared to do another test.Lord i pray that you guide me.

Amen

Thank you all for the love...i feel so loved & thanks for your prayers. I will continue to remember you all in my prayers. Healthy babies & healthy mummies for all of us. Lord I thank u for patience and the confidence that You who began a good work in the life of every lady on this thread & bnb You are faithful to complete it. Thank you because u care so much for us. Meet each nd evryone of us at our point of needs. And i remember that it is your will for us to be joyful mothers of children & that none shall be barren or miscarry.
Thank you Lord for fruitfulness:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->