TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Dear Lord, I commit Nayla and her husband into Your Hands. You are the Alpha and Omega....please take them into Your Hands and bless them with their miracle....even in this trying time!

Dear Lord, I also commit Laura into Your Hands. I thank You in advance for this wonderful blessing of a pregnancy. May You let everything work out perfectly and may she be able to make her official announcement soon.

Thank You dear Jesus for Madly's baby boy....and also her DH and older Son. May You continue to make everything work out perfectly for them.

I pray for the other wonderful ladies on this thread....Sweet Alida, Southern, Ready4onemore, Kempf, Sparklegirl....everyone I've missed. May You continue to guide and protect each one of us.

For our new member, tryforbaby2, may You bless her with a lovely :bfp: soon.

Thank You Lord for restoring joy into my heart after the heart break of the last month. May You please be with me as I regroup to give it another go.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Dear Lord,

Thank You for your blessing this month for although it hasn't worked out for me this time around You have shown me that You have made it possible for me to conceive. I pray that You will grant me peace and understanding so I can move forward positively and be the vessel of Your work.

I pray for all the ladies on this thread; all those who have been here for many months, who are waiting in Your light for Your blessing; all those who are already the instruments of Your work; and the new members of our group. Lord, please be with us all. We are Your creatures.

Amen.

My goodness! You women are absolutetly wonderful and your prayers to our father have brought many tears to my eyes!

Thank You All for the nice welcome! :hi:

I am new to prayer but I do believe in God. I believe in him, I love Him, I have very strong emotions at church and I felt by joining this thread and joining the Women In Growth Spiritually at my church in the coming year, will help me through my TTC/Continued Motherhood journey.

I have alot to learn and I am very eager to listen and learn.

Thank You All Again!!!

God Bless!

Lord thank you for all of these wonderful ladies and their prayers. Please Lord comfort and guide Nayla so that her and DH don't lose faith. Lord help lift her and DH. Give her the strenght to go through this. Please Lord do the mircales that only you can do.

God thank you for blessing DH and I with the opportunity to carry one of your children. Please protect and bless us that we have a healthy baby and a wonderful 9 months.

Thank you for everything you provid us with and even if we don't understand what you want for us please help us accept your will and place all of our worries in Your hands.

Love you Lord!!

Dear Lord

Im thanking you for all my blessings, and im thanking you for all the women that have prayed for me in this peaceful thread, it really has brought a tear to my eyes that people I have never met are willing to say a pray for me :hugs: Thank you again, Means so much to me :cry: xx

Its been a few days since my husbands results, Im still shocked my lord, im in denial im angry, and i truly apologise for all these nasty emotions that im feeling (please keep Satans whispers away from me!, Over and over again i have feelings that i will NEVER be a Mom, please give me happier thoughts)

All I can do is patiently wait for his next sample, Please Lord let my husband talk to me and let these 2weeks go quickly with a lovely and peaceful ending.

I did dream lord of having a big family, Now as your humble servant One will be enough, a healthy baby from my body and my husbands please lord please.

I have faith in all you do, and what will be will be x

:cry: Nayla......that is so beautiful.

Dear God, I am thankful for the wonderful husband and daughter you have blessed me with. For our health and small successes in which we have. I am appreciative to have been able to carry two of your children. One I have meet and love and will teach of your love and the other I have meet in my mind and heart whom you chose to keep by your side.

Please hear my prayer for all the women on this thread for they live happily and have great health and a wonderful bfp soon.

Please hear my prayer for PR&TR13 to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Lord, hear my prayer.

Dear Lord, I thank you for all the special ladies :kiss: on this thread and thank you for your many blessings over us.. For the good news and even for the trying times i know you are still with us. Hopeful for 2011 and i believe you will bless each and every other lady ttcing with a good BFP IN 2011 & for those pregnant you will bless them with healthy birth stories and testimonies of your goodness.

Merry Christmas to you all and HAPPY & FULFILLING 2011.:hugs:

Dear Lord,
Please give me the skills and patience I need to take care of the ladies on the Labor and Delivery floor. Please help me understand how you can bless these ladies that obviously do not have any desire for a baby with your miracle and then let so many of us try and try month after month with only negative tests. Lord I know there is a reason and I know I am not suppose to ask "why" but sometimes we need the answer to that question. Lord I am going to to continue to do my job as a nurse and take care of these ladies and their babies to the best of my ability but Lord please help me understand how you can let this happen.

Lord please be with Nayla and her dh and Lord please bless them with better results at their next appt. Lord give them the strength and peace to continue this journey. Lord please preform a miracle for them and give them a baby of their own. Lord we believe in your power we know you can do this.

Lord please be with all the bnb ladies both TTC and the Moms to be. Keep them safe this holiday season as we rejoice in Your Birth Lord. Please remind us that with you all things are possible. Lord please answer each and every prayer that is being prayed. I know everything happens for a reason and Lord I know when the time is right each and every lady will get their miracle baby. Lord please just be with us and give us the strength and patience that we lack. Please bless us with a happy and healthy New year Lord. In your name I pray.
Amen

Merry Christmas, my darling friends! May 2011 bring us much joy and happiness!! God bless each and every one of you!!!!

Attachments

• merry-christmas-myspace-glitter-graphic-3.gif
    merry-christmas-myspace-glitter-graphic-3.gif
    103.8 KB · Views: 0
Merry Christmas Isi!

And Merry Christmas to all of you ladies!

I love you all!

Dear Lord thank you for a lovely Christmas and I hope you showered everyones home with blessings.

Tomorrow is the day that my husband hands in his 2nd analysis i have been worried sick for the past 2 weeks, were going to hand it in the second the door opens, please please lord I beg you for some sperms in the sample enough that we can do ICSI. I promise you i will be a loving mother and I'll live the rest of my life obeying you xx

I'm so scared if it's another Zero than we will have to wait i don't know how long for surgery to see if they can find any sperms that way?? i just don't feel i have the strength to keep waiting and waiting for resuts. At least if theres sperm found in this sample i will have a peace of mind that maybe just maybe I will be a mom. I would have loved lord to have fallen pregnant naturally but i have come to except that ICSI /IVF will be a must but please please lord let me start the new year with some hope xx

Everything is in your hands my dear lord. Please give my husband strength what ever the outcome will be this week?? as he's convinced himself that there HAS TO BE some sperms in the sample as ZERO is wrong hes never heard of zero soldiers?? and maybe it was junior in the lab that got the numbers wrong?? He's in denial my lord just don't want him to fall in that dark depression he was in....

I have prayed so so hard my lord and i have faith in all you do x

Please bless all the women in the world that wish to be a mother, and protect the pregnant angels amongst us and give strength to the new mothers around the world x

Love you now and forever my lord xx

God, please bless Nayla and her husband to receive good news. God you say when two or more come together in you name it will be done. God I come together with Nayla and her husband and ask that there be sperm there Lord. That there be plenty and that she will be a mother in 2011. Please Lord bless her and her husband in Jesus's name. Amen.

Lord please bless Nayla and her DH with a plentiful sperm sample....please let the previous result be a fluke and allow her to become a Mummy....Lord Nayla will make a perfect Mummy she has been so patient and has waited so long to have her prayer answered!

Lord please hear Nayla's prayer and help her get the results that they so hope to hear. Please let her dh's sperm be plentiful and healthy. Lord please bless Nayla and her dh with their very own miracle. Lord you can work miracles please work one for Nayla and her family. Please help Nayla to continue to be strong while going thru this process lord and help her to turn to you in these next few days while waiting for the results. Lord I ask this in your name,
Amen

Dear Lord, please be with Nayla & her DH, Lord please please by your word which says in Psalm 127 v5 "Happy is the man that has his quiver full of children...." Lord let this the testimony for Nayla & her DH and strengthen them...i don't want to calculate how it will work/happen...but you walked on water and you spoke to the storm to be still and it was..Bless Nayla & her DH it will be well with them In Jesus name.

And thank you for all the preggie ladies, continue to keep them and watch over them and the babies in their wombs & at the right time, you will separate the babies from their wombs. As we enter the new year...Lord i am hopeful and trust that i will carry by baby (ies) in the new year 2011 and every other lady on this thread believing you as well. Amen

Dear Lord, I also want to join in prayers for Nayla and her husband. I pray that they got a good result. Father Lord, may You please work a miracle in their lives. In Jesus' name we pray!

Dear Lord,

Thank you Thank you Thank you, I still cant stop crying of how thankful I am :cry: xx His second test showed 2 Sperms, Urologist said they were NOT the healthiest of 2 sperms and doubts they would even be Valid for ICSI when that sweet day comes.. In my eyes Lord I am so so happy with that Result! My Husband keeps questioning my over excitement! and keeps telling me its just 2 NOT 2 Miliion or 20 Million its just 2 weak sperms, I told my Husband have faith in YOU Lord as it just takes the 1 to have a baby :thumbup: ZERO Sperms and 1 dead was so so hard to swallow. I can see 2011 in now with a huge smile as 2 is music to my soul xx Im jumping up and down like im pregnant.. My time will come I have faith in you Lord xx

Dear Lord they also took alot of blood tests and an ultra sound of my husband please make the results be ok, Im so scared for any sinister results :nope: ( I always feel that my happiness is short lived, Than within days i get a huge revelation :nope:)

Please please Lord let the next 3 Months fly by thats when my husband has to give his 3rd Sample and hopefully with the medicine that the Urologist gives it just has to be more than 2 and hopefully healthier ones :thumbup:

Hopefully when the 3 Months are over we can get booked in for ICSI Just hope that it will be some time in 2011, I dont even mind Lord if its the end of 2011.. Just health and happiness is what I pray for x im getting so excited Lord Thank you is all I can say.

Also women, I thank you all a million for your prayers im sure without your love prayers and conviction in your hearts, I will not have the great results :hugs::hugs:, I thank each and every one of you from the depths of my heart, for every prayer that YOU ALL made for me :cry:

Thank you all so so much xx

May the Lord bless all of you with your hearts desires xx and please please Lord shower us with your beautiful miracles xxxxx :kiss: we have faith in all you do and theres a reason for everything.

Lord thank you for giving Nayla and her DH a better result this time I know there is still work to do but I have faith you will be at their shoulders in the next few months and the next result will be better still!

Nayla hon I am so happy for you :hugs: like you say not `the` greatest result but a HUGE light at the end of your tunnel :hugs:

God I thank you for better result for Nayla's husband. God we thank you and give you all the praise. We ask that the next 3 months give them even better results in Jesus's name.

Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->