TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

MADLYTTC

I am truly touched by your story. I'm sorry you & your family are going through this.
God will not forsake you pray pray pray for your sister don't stop...

Dear Lord look at this young girls situation put your angels around that household protect them and keep them oh lord soften the heart of the farther I pray that you take this violent nature away from him and bless him with your grace. I pray for madlyttc and her family comfort them lord and may the innocent children not be exposed. bless that household lord and give them peace i thank you lord for your wonderful mercy. Amen

Thank you so much Ladies :hugs:

Lord the shock of my sisters situation has now sunk in so thank you already I feel a little more able to be there for her and support her because no doubt am sure she needs us all right now. Please help her Lord because my Mum says shes in a bad place right now and is very vunerable :sad1: I love her so much and know with your help we can help her realise there are other options and she can be happy.

Amen

Sorry I haven't been on this thread much but I have been praying for my bnb girls for healthy pregnancies for now and for those in the future.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for all that You have done for us, even when we have not deserved it, You continue to love us and bless us. I pray that Madly's sister will seek You for guidance to do what is safe for her and her babies, I pray that her OH will repent his wicked ways and seek Your forgiveness and be a good father and partner to Madly's sister.

Please bless Kemi's doctors with grace to help her with her next pregnancy. Lord Jesus touch her with Your healing hand so she may fulfill Your will.

Thank you Lord Jesus for Ktorre's grace and renewed faith, may You fill her with the Holy Spirit.

Thank you Almighty Lord for blessing R41M, Laura, and myself with another opportunity to bring life into this world, please grant us Your blessings to keep the life within us healthy for the next 9 months. In all good things I pray in Your Name, Amen.

Church was great today!!!

they talked about prayers being answered and this one story touched my heart...:cry:

A gentleman in his late 20's stood up and gave his testimony and said "a couple of weeks ago i was in a walker fighting for my life doctors said i wouldn't make it" he had a digestive disorder, after 3 major surgeries he was 98 pounds. he began to pray on his own and his mother was at church in a prayer meeting praying for her son. who now has put on weight 150lbs and no longer needs a walker and has been miraculously cured... GOD IS GOOD

Prayer is powerful god said seek and you shall find ask and it shall be given... :happydance:

Ktorre welcome on board.

Dear Lord, I join my ladies on this thread to lift up Minniegirl & her babies before you...keep them safely & we believe ur report Lord, nothng bad will happen to her & her babies, do your wonder as you always perform..Amen. Also Heavenly Father i commit Madly's sister before u, please cause the eyes of her understanding to be opened, let no harm befall her & her babies & also touch the heart of her OH cause him to be repentant & feel ur love.

Thank you Lord for all my ladies here on this thread, thank u that our stay in ttcing will not be for long & those already preggie pls keep them & their babies, lead every1 of them to full term in Jesus name i pray.Amen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10dpo today and praying for a miracle

have all the symptoms of AF :cry:

first i thought goodness all of my signs sound promising i'm not crying defeat just yet it's only been two cycles of TTC... :happydance:

1dpo cramping ovulation pains
2dpo some EWCM (notice a hairlike string of blood when i wipped)
3dpo wierd acne (i never get acne) my face is like a baby's bottom
4dpo more cramping only left side(wierd)
5dpo symptoms fade away temps still high(99.0f)
6dpo feeling great (except for gassy)
7dpo feeling a bit moody :growlmad:
8dpo AF feels like she's closing in watery CM
9dpo restles night weird dreams woke up 4a.m.
10dpo bladder is feeling full and left and right BB"S sore (still cramping)

Not testing just praying... don't want to see a BFN just wanted to share

Ktorre I really hope you get your BFP! Keep the faith and your symptoms look great! I'm in my TWW too! I had a small amount of brown when I wiped a couple of days ago too! I hope it's a good sign but I am not having any other symptoms so I'm not too hopeful that this is my month, let me rephrase that....I am very hopeful, just don't feel it's my month. I'm not losing faith though, I know that God will bless me with another baby when he wants too if I'm suppose to have more! All I can do is keep praying which I do every night! I hope this is it for you though!

I like this! I think it is a good idea to pray for everyone! I will pray for all of you on here TTC or are pregnant that it a healthy & happy pregnancy!! Keep me in your TTC prayers!!! dust to all!!

Lord I am hopeful for Ktorre...joining my faith with hers & every lady on this thread...

Hey Sweet_Alida...keep d Faith But I know that it is God's will for us to be joyful mother of CHILDREN Psalm 113 v 9...not one child only, d choice is ours.

I keep remembering u all in my prayers:flower:

:flower: Kempf, Sweet_Alida, Tigerlilies, MADLYTTC... and everyone i forgot to mention on this thread

I think all of you are wonderful and even though i don't know you personally the love and spiritual support feels wonderful. I want you to know
I am truly blessed to have found such great people that are so supportive.

I would just like to pray for you all, it's in my heart...:flower:

Lord bless each and everyone of my new found friends bless them oh lord you know them lord you know their needs and whats in their hearts lord whatever their needs bless them father give them and their family's strength, faith, many blessing, hope, inspire them lord, and may they continue to look to you for all they need Lord I thank you lord in Jesus holy name amen.

Sweet_Alida

I felt the same way last month, it just wasn't my month. I began to question "why god" but god said "for i know the plans i have for you declares the lord..." and the day of the snow storm in NY I went out with DD and DH to the park to play in the snow and fell on my back and hit my head thank god i wasn't preggo i would have probably lost it.

sometimes we question him and don't understand why but through faith we have to believe that he knows why things happen the way they do.

Sweet_Alida

I felt the same way last month, it just wasn't my month. I began to question "why god" but god said "for i know the plans i have for you declares the lord..." and the day of the snow storm in NY I went out with DD and DH to the park to play in the snow and fell on my back and hit my head thank god i wasn't preggo i would have probably lost it.

sometimes we question him and don't understand why but through faith we have to believe that he knows why things happen the way they do.

Wow you are lucky you didn't get hurt worse. Sounds like a bad fall. I am not a patient person in general, and I have my "bad" days just like anyone TTC, but for the most part I am okay knowing God is in charge. I know he will bless me when and if my time comes. If not like I said He has already blessed me once and I am so grateful for that!
I hope this is your cycle! I hope God has blessed you with a miracle this month. Good luck and keep us posted!

All the sisters in Christ and madlyTTC and everybody in this threads,

I am new to this forum, but not new as one of the madlyttc. i hv been TTC for 10 months. I fully understand the feeling and I think God know us better. He is almighty and powerful. He takes care of little ant and bird and surely he will give us what we pray for at the the right time. I pray for all of us:

Dear Lord heavenly father,

You are almighty and you are the creator of the world. Lord, we have been so sinful and does not deserve anything from you. Lord, you love us so much that you died for us and forgive all our sins. Lord, we put all of the sisters here in your hand and pray for your grace and mercy on us. Please bless our womb and provide us the little angel. Father,we know that you have given us much more than what we deserve. Nothing can compare with your position in our heart. Many sisters have been suffering during this TTC process. Lord, may you give them love, confidence and peaceful mind. father, we fully trust in you and we know even we lost the whole world, we still have you. father, I love you. In Jesus name, amen.....

welcome to bnb i just joined recently like you:hugs:

you won't be dissapointed there are such great people here... Thanks for your lovely prayer:flower:

Sweet_Alida

Wow you are lucky you didn't get hurt worse. Sounds like a bad fall. I am not a patient person in general, and I have my "bad" days just like anyone TTC, but for the most part I am okay knowing God is in charge. I know he will bless me when and if my time comes. If not like I said He has already blessed me once and I am so grateful for that!
I hope this is your cycle! I hope God has blessed you with a miracle this month. Good luck and keep us posted!

thanks Sweet_Alida and your DD is so beautiful god bless her remember if you ask it will be given just believe through faith. I am 11dpo today and patiently waiting for the :witch: not to show.

What's your luteal phase look like? How many days?

Sweet_Alida

thanks Sweet_Alida and your DD is so beautiful god bless her remember if you ask it will be given just believe through faith. I am 11dpo today and patiently waiting for the :witch: not to show.

What's your luteal phase look like? How many days?

I am usually a 28 day cycle but for some reason I started 3 days early last month??? :shrug: I guess I've been taking the laid back approach and I haven't temped or OPK's the last few cycles(due to me having to work so many hours for my preceptor I've recently finished) So to be honest I'm not even sure where I am, if I O'd(I think I did had EWCM) or the dates this cycle. I am on cycle day 21 today. We will see if AF doesn't show on the 2nd when she is due then I will test. Not before.
Good luck to you! Thank you I feel Alida is beautiful but it's always nice to hear it! There are lots more pics in my journal if you get bored! Will warn pretty boring journal though! LOL!!! \
Your in my prayers that AF is a no show for the next 8 months!

All the sisters in Christ and madlyTTC and everybody in this threads,

I am new to this forum, but not new as one of the madlyttc. i hv been TTC for 10 months. I fully understand the feeling and I think God know us better. He is almighty and powerful. He takes care of little ant and bird and surely he will give us what we pray for at the the right time. I pray for all of us:

Dear Lord heavenly father,

You are almighty and you are the creator of the world. Lord, we have been so sinful and does not deserve anything from you. Lord, you love us so much that you died for us and forgive all our sins. Lord, we put all of the sisters here in your hand and pray for your grace and mercy on us. Please bless our womb and provide us the little angel. Father,we know that you have given us much more than what we deserve. Nothing can compare with your position in our heart. Many sisters have been suffering during this TTC process. Lord, may you give them love, confidence and peaceful mind. father, we fully trust in you and we know even we lost the whole world, we still have you. father, I love you. In Jesus name, amen.....

WELCOME :wave:
Nice to see new faces! I hope your stay in the TTC is a short one. However, we are all here for each other and it's a nice place to stop by and pray for each other. Start a journal it really helps with the TTC woes. Just writing stuff down whether it be your frustrations, feelings, or just your symptoms in the TWW it's a way to vent! Good Luck and your in my prayers as well!

Sweet your Journal is NOT boring :hugs: Alida is beautiful :)

Hi lovely ladies. So sorry I have been MIA.

Welcome to all the new ladies, ktorre and iloverabbit!

Madly, so sorry your family has been going through that. I pray for God's intervention in your sister's home life, and peace for your family.

Sweet ALida, your journal is absolutely not boring. So sorry I have been such a bad stalker :hugs:

Southern....hope you and the baby are well.

Kemi, Tigerlilly, Ready4onemore, Nahla, everyone on this lovely thread....I pray that the Good Lord continues to comfort us in all our stages of TTC. He is ever faithful and always ready to shower us with His blessings. His blessings are never late....they are always right at the perfect time. I know He will not send us away empty handed.

God bless you all. For those of us praying for 2011 babies, may we be blessed with our heart's desires, in Jesus' name!

Father God, on this our day of rest I lift up my prayers to You. You know my heart's desires and I know that You understand a greater plan than I can perceive. I ask that You fill me with Your awesome understanding so that I can come to terms with the decisions You have made for me.

There are so many possible turns in my life Lord that I don't know which is the right route, which is the path You wish me to follow. I thank You for these possibilities and I pray for Your guidance to help me follow the right one.

Heavenly Father, understand that I celebrate the pregnancies and births of all those around me but please Lord protect me from the jealousy that sometimes threatens to overwhelm me.

I pray for my sisters here on BnB and everywhere in the world. I pray that You will love and protect them all and lift them to greater heights than they could achieve without You.

I ask Lord, that one day You will make all women fruitful that they might produce children who will reflect back Your heavenly light here on earth.

Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->