TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Hello kemp and everyone, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!! I finished my first round of injectables and I'm going a crazy symptom, TMI I'm sorry but I feel like I peed in my pants!!! And it keeps happening, lots of CM!!! I'm excited and nervous and anxious, I'm 7dpo now and will test next week!!! :happydance:

Well give us the details as in what type of meds you are taking and what your doc thinks ect.

the injectables is called follistim, i had problems ovulating and so this was my first cycle taking them, i had 13 follicles!!! :)

Wow that seems like a really good number. Does this mean twins are possible? I'm praying for you:hugs:

Hey ladies,

i know its been forever that i posted on here, & hope you are all doing well...
Seeing that this is the thread that i visited the most, & because i know most of you, shared in your happines & difficult times but i love the fact that we prayed for each other..

So i chose this thread to share my news......................

Im a teen tiny bit PREGNANT:dance::yipee::yipee::headspin::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :happydance:!!!!!!!!!!!!
got my :bfp: yesterday :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

We have been trying to conceive for nearly 4YRS with pcos & irregular cycles.. God was listening, he answered my prayers but on HIS time :winkwink:
so im hoping & praying for a sticky :flower:

Oh how wonderful :happydance:

Congrats !!!

So tell us your story how you found out and what DH did

Congratulations Sparkle, so glad to hear the news:happydance:. I pray that God will perfect that which He has started in your life & DH's. Sticky bean all the way and healthy pregnancy and baby(ies) IJN. Rejoice and continue to keep up the faith......

first and farmost congrats sparkle!
well I had a chemical this month :cry: gosh it really hurts i cant say it doesnt, all we ask for is one child, im turning 32 exactly 2 months from today, i dont want to say "im losing hope" just yet but Satan is doing a good job on putting a dark cloud over my head, i just cant stop crying.:cry::nope:

so sorry glitter!!!!! :sad2: i pray Jesus comforts you and DH and carries your baby with gentleness to heaven. i ask Him to prosper and multiply you. amen. :hugs:

He is the restorer of our soul

Lord please heal this deepest hurt

:hugs:

dont take me wrong, i know he has a plan for us whenever its meant to happen, its just...for the moment, getting very difficult on us espcailly with the pressure from the entire family everyone and their mother.

:hugs:i know glitter. my heart breaks for you hun. the Lord is good and faithful to answer your prayers. just keep on asking.

It's been a while since I've been on here. Just want to say congrats to those who have had their prayers answered!

Love all of you!

I believe I might have gotten my BFP today...your/Gods timing is perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"