TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Milty That is sooo sad. Praying.

Well I had positive OP on Dec 3 and 4th. I guess I am in the TWW again.

Ladies thank u all for your prayers....God is foreverfaithful. I am pleased to annouce the birth of our darling son Theodore Daniel Oluwaseun, he was born on the 2nd of December 2011 weighing 3.03kg (6pounds11) @ 6.44pm. i can't stop smiling at God's amazing wonder. Labour was okay and had a natural birth which God showed himself despite doctors & MW stating it will bea long one as i didn't dilate beyond 1cm -3cm from 8pm thur nite till friday 5pm. with prayers i became fully dilated to within an hr& 30mins to the amzement of the medical staff.

it is all new and i'm trying to adjust to this new life. i will post pictures shortly.:cloud9:

praise the Lord and congrats kempf!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xmas12::xmas12::xmas12:

and you too isi! they are gorgeous :xmas12::xmas12::xmas12:

my heart leaps for you ladies :cloud9:

Prayers for debs please Ladies (sweet_alida)

She has a uterine infection following the birth of little arella and they think some placenta has been left behind :( surgery is looking likely :(

Congrats Kemp!!!!

Will be praying for Deb UTIs are awful

Thank you for all your prayers...this is a very stressful time
For the three girls Aunt and is afraid of leaving them.
I think the stress is making her get worse faster.
Please continue to pray

prayed for deb oh my! i hope she foregoes surgery, but if its needed i know angels will surround her.:flower:

milty- prayed again for the girls and aunt :hugs:

Hello everybody. It's so nice on the :bfp: and the other stories out there on the TTC and 2WW. GOD is very good.

oh my this is a really nice and blessed thread...

i would love to join you ladies...

Praying for all ur family's ladies, that god may protect and guide u all...and most of all bless you with alll your heart desires...[-o<

Can I join this thread? I am new to BnB, but I have been lurking for a while and praying for all of your lovely ladies as I followed your stories. :xmas3:

Hello Ladies, How are you all doing? Just checking, i know i have been very quiet on bnb for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->