TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Blessedmomma thanks, Theodore is doing very well, and motherhood is wonderful, coping with the sleepless nights on some days but grace is available and i am thankful to God for my son so i wld not complain. How r u doing & your family, i can see that u have progressed well with ur pregnancy...which i am thankful for.

kempf- i learned last week i have low amniotic fluid. i had this problem with my last baby also and found out in labor his placenta had been pulling away for weeks. it makes me nervous for the baby and all the complications that could occur. im trying to pray my way through it all though and remain strong in faith. i really didnt think this would happen again so im a little overwhelmed right now

Hi Lovely Ladies :kiss:

Kempf so glad Theodore is doing well and you despite the sleepless nights :hugs:

blessedmomma I will pray for you and the little man :hugs:

As for us thank you for asking :hugs: .... We are doing wonderful :) infact I dont think I have ever been as happy as I am right now for many many years :wacko: I am very thankful for everything I have in my life and I am enjoying every minute of it right now :)

kempf- i learned last week i have low amniotic fluid. i had this problem with my last baby also and found out in labor his placenta had been pulling away for weeks. it makes me nervous for the baby and all the complications that could occur. im trying to pray my way through it all though and remain strong in faith. i really didnt think this would happen again so im a little overwhelmed right now

Praying for you, sweetie.

Blessedmomma, It is well with you and the baby, God is faithful not to forget us. I send forth His word to you right now & declare that according to Isaiah 43 v5 "fear not, for i am with thee, i will bring thy sed from the east....". Hold on dear, it is well with your seed. Anor fav scripture of mine Zechariah 8 v12 states "For the seed shall be prosperous....."pls read them and hold on to them....I believe your amno fluid will go back to normal level in Jesus name. The Lord will give you peace.:hugs:

Ready4onemore, awwwwww praise the Lord, so happy just looked at your status and i am glad to see that you are progressing well in this pregnancy, you will go to full term in Jesus name no complications. I will try to follow you through your pregnancy journal....i am so excited for you. God bless

thank you for your prayers ladies!!! im feeling some peace lately and trying to rest on Jesus:flower:

Ready4onemore, awwwwww praise the Lord, so happy just looked at your status and i am glad to see that you are progressing well in this pregnancy, you will go to full term in Jesus name no complications. I will try to follow you through your pregnancy journal....i am so excited for you. God bless

Thank you. Only by the grace of God. I am so excited. Yes, please come visit my journal.

Currently Pregnant Unless Proven Otherwise with twins via IVF and I am giving all the glory to God who has orchestrated every step of this journey and taken care of us every step of the way. I am praying for a full-term, happy, healthy pregnancy.
God Bless you all!

Currently Pregnant Unless Proven Otherwise with twins via IVF and I am giving all the glory to God who has orchestrated every step of this journey and taken care of us every step of the way. I am praying for a full-term, happy, healthy pregnancy.
God Bless you all!

Born2beAMommy, Congratulations, for with God nothing shall be impossible.... i pray with you that a healthy pregnancy and babies.. Enjoy the journey

I'm back guys!!! I'm sorry it's been a rough journey for dh and I with all the prayers, I'm doing well emotionally, God has really lifted my spirits and I'm continuing to be positive, I missed you guys so much! so next month I'll be starting follistim injections for the first time, do any of you have experiences with this?
Thanks alot and I hope all is well with you guys!!!

hey hun!!! :flower:

i have no idea what that is, but will def be praying for you :hugs:

It's okay I'm patient I'll wait for someone with the same experience to pop up, I'm glad I'm back on this thread, I missed you guys so much!

I have actually been thinking about this thread a lot lately myself

How is everyone? Im waiting any day now for AF to visit, once shes gone then i can begin my first cycle of injectables, im very excited, Its been a long journey for DH & I and I have that feeling God will surprise us this year!!!

how are the rest of you doing?

I'm doing pretty good just wrapping up another cycle for me

Glad to see things are progressing for you

thats good milty & yeah things have been a bit better for me, with God all things are possible, I've been avoiding my own family because for the past two years they have been hard on me just because i havent conceived yet, they think my husband is "cursed, useless, has issues" and hes a sweet and caring man, it breaks my heart but they make things much more difficult for us, I know God has his destined time for us to have our first one :flower:

Hello everyone, hope you are all good and keeping faith. Ps remember our dreams will come through when we dont give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->