TTC/Pregnancy while Breastfeeding and Tandem Nursing: Information and Support

Misspriss thanks I am going for CD 15 for ov as day 14 is when test went darker than control lone. So just at the start of the 2 week wait.

Thanks ladies.

I'm feeling pretty good. I'm nervous but I'm trying really hard to stay positive.

How are you doing? Tww now :wacko: Sending lots of baby dust.

Thanks ladies.

I'm feeling pretty good. I'm nervous but I'm trying really hard to stay positive.

How are you doing? Tww now :wacko: Sending lots of baby dust.

Glad you are feeling good! You are doing great keeping positive! Keep it up!

I was the same, nervous but trying to stay optimistic. I can't say it every goes away really, it just gets easier to stay optimistic.

That's the only way I can go. After my second tri loss in July I can't sit and worry. I will make myself sick. I'm going to be positive and enjoy this little baby. <3

Well I think I may have a light BFP it is 13dpo let me know if you can see a line. Not the clearest pic. No AF so will test again on Wednesday. I will also see if I can pic up a frer or clear blue. Only have these Amazon cheapy test at home. Too scared to even update FF

SI_20141027_082035.jpg

SI_20141029_085209.jpg

Well my faint line is a little darker at 15 dpo. Not as dark as I would like. I first tested with my DS at 16 dpo and it was much darker. I know every pregnancy is different. I have decided to test each day with these test until it's dark enough and then test with clear blue or frer.
I am just staying positive and going to make my Dr's appointment.
My only real symptoms were sharpe stabbing pains in left side 7/8dpo massive mood swing around the same time my poor partner got an ear full lol. Yesterday slightly tender breast and that's it really.
Just staying positive ladies. Thanks for your support.

Ooh, exciting lotus womb. I'd run out and get a better test. When my internet cheepie tests were showing like that (I think they are the same ones) I got a good clear line on a FRER. Those tests are bad for evaps too but your lines look too good for evaps, especially if they are showing up fairly quickly? I only ever got evaps after the time limit but my BFP although really faint showed up right away. Look forward to an update.

Thanks ladies
Bunny yes they come up within 3 mins. When I tested in thr past to check for a light period it would one up as white as snow no evaps for me anyway.
yes will get a better teSt soon.

Yeh, that looks like a great line! Honestly I don't think you even need the better test at this point except for the fun of seeing a darker line. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->