TTC/Pregnancy while Breastfeeding and Tandem Nursing: Information and Support

Finn just turned 18 months at the beginning of September :) I really hope I get a bfp this cycle, I really want the kiddos to be close together. :)

I think you're 2 days ahead of me. I'm 9 dpo today. Might test tomorrow. Hoping to hold off until Friday... :wacko: Darn ttc. :(

Sean turns 18 months on the 28th of Sept. Yes I am 11 dpo, I got a super faint squinter 10 dpo and just a faint BFP today. Having them close together was important to me too.

Finn is 23 days older :)

What test did you use? I have frer but hate to use them too early since they're so expensive :wacko: Dh wants me to wait until Sunday or Monday. I don't think I can hold out that long. Haha!

Um, FRERs....I know they are expensive, right? I actually had 2 leftover from last cycle, so so far I've only bought 1 two pack this cycle. I also used a handful of walmart cheapies/dollar store tests, and I did get a super squinter (but it was fat, and pink!) at 10dpo, but I didn't have one to do 11 dpo this morning.

I have tried ICs, $ store tests, Answer brand tests, digitals, and for all 3 of my pregnancies FRER has been the one to get a good positive early and not leave me scratching my head wondering (for too long anyway!).

I try so hard not to test too much. I feel like it does my head in. I only bought two frer this time and that is all I want to use. I don't want get too caught up in it and get down about it. :(

I try so hard not to test too much. I feel like it does my head in. I only bought two frer this time and that is all I want to use. I don't want get too caught up in it and get down about it. :(

I know, that is what I told myself too. First I wasn't going to buy any tests, then just the cheapies, then I just said 1 box of FRERs....but when you get a super faint line, or a shadow, you feel like you can't just NOT find out! :shrug:

I'm going to print off the online $2 off coupon for the FRER, then find one with a $1 off on the box and see if I can use both...

Congratulations, misspriss! I know you were in our February group so I'm really happy to hear you got your BFP! Fingers crossed this is your rainbow baby! :D

I had one with a $1 off! Haha! I still paid $25 for 2. :( I doesn't know you could get coupons for them online.

Congratulations, misspriss! I know you were in our February group so I'm really happy to hear you got your BFP! Fingers crossed this is your rainbow baby! :D

Thanks!

I had one with a $1 off! Haha! I still paid $25 for 2. :( I doesn't know you could get coupons for them online.

:saywhat: No wonder you say expensive! Gosh. It's $8.98 for a pack of 2 here! With a $1 coupon on the box! The $2 is from the first response website, good on any of their items.

Yup, 22.99 plus tax. I didn't even buy them in my tiny town! Usually everything is more expensive here.

They are $50 but I don't even know how many are in the box. I am in Newfoundland, Canada. Maybe they are less not on the island, usually things are. I don't do opk's anyway. I never got good results with them.

Congrats! That's great. I did loads of tests when I got my BFP. Has it had any impact on feeding yet?

Not noticeably, it never returned to pre-chemical levels though. DS is getting older though and may start eating more food anyway.

I pretty much have no milk left now. LO still feeds a little for comfort but only once or twice a day and for super short amounts of time. If I encouraged her I'm sure she would wean easily but I'm kind of hoping she will last until my milk comes again I feel like she would benefit from feeding longer if we make it. She loves her solid food though and eats like a horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->