TTC Rehab - Come and join the crazy ladies!

:rofl: Yes!! He totally does need to be in this rehab too!!! But its understandable i fear he hears his clock ticking!! hes older than me and will be 30 next year......he needs him a "mini me so his legacy may continue to drive the world crazy"

:rofl:
hey welcome to our little corner of crazyville...
enter at your own risk!!! :haha:

flufette :hi: I dont think we have met yet my names Shona.

I also see pregnant women everywhere no matter where I go and no matter what time day or not. Im friggin sure there is something in the water but guess I am immune :rofl:

dudeeeee....
i must be immune too!!!!
most of my friends and people i know are pregnant!!!!
this is one disease i want to catch and no one will pass it on to me :dohh:
i get stuck with a cold instead :haha:
what a cop-out!!!

:hugs:

aww sweetie!!!
when i get my BFP ill infect everyone i possibly can!!!
you will be first in line sweetie!!!!

Hola chicas locos!!

Still in Ibiza but just catching up!! Glad to see you are all crZy but how inconsiderate of you all not to be reporting BFPs!!!!!!! Stupid TTC! :wacko:

I had some reiki and vibration healing here yesterday with a girl I know who lives here and I really do feel so much more positive!! Going to spend time looking after myself for a bit ... Luckily this means I have convinced ben we need to cone back here in October, yay!!

Mojito anyone??

Miss you all xxx

Cloeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D

Glad you're having a great time and yay for convincing Ben you need to go back :thumbup:

I see ov has been confirmed, yay! :happydance:

No BFP's here yet, we're all around ovulation. Give us another couple of weeks :haha:

I would love a mojito :thumbup:

I'm jealous. Though I have managed to catch the sun in Sunderland :D :haha: xxx

Ooh lots of creaky headboards then!! :sex:

Ok un mojito coming up, I've discovered strawberry mojitos too, lush!! Getting in lots of alcohol whilst I can, hee hee!!

Xxx

Yep, there's loads of them :winkwink:

I love strawberries! :D

xxx

Ahhh crazy clobo!!
How dare you taunt and tease us!!
My OV has now been and gone..
Okay im 1dpo..
Ad some how all these nutters convinced me to test today!!
I got a feint pink line, but its barely there so its probs an evap right?
Ill test either tomorrow or in a few days!!

Hey chick

If you are 1 dpo then there is no wayyou could have implanted yet and then it takes a few days for the hormones to rise, sorry to be a party pooper but just don't want you to waste all your money on tests!! Although if you have a faint line is it possible you ovulated earlier than you thought???

Miss you all :wacko: xxx

Where are you crazy party people??

Blimey i have lost the ability to type after being away for a week :dohh:

So back home now, rubbish!! Missed the craziness, cant talk to Ben about all this stuff and ive really missed it!!

Am knackered :sleep:

Welcome back to the craziness! We've missed you!

Glad you had a great holiday though :D

I have news! A couple of weeks ago I applied for a job in the Orange shop in town. Had a phone call this evening that ended up being a telephone interview, which I passed. I'll be getting another phone call tomorrow to tell me when to go in for a face to face interview with the Store Manager :D Also have an interview on Wednesday next week for the O2 shop :thumbup:

xxx

Yay, Rachael thats brilliant news, we'll have you up and working and saving for that house in no time!! Good luck on both :happydance:

xxx

Thanks! I'm more positive about the Orange one as the guy said I did fantastically in the phone interview, expecially considering it was sprung on me :haha: He's sure I'll pass the face to face interview and says it's likely that the start date will be 7 days after the interview if all goes well :shock:

The O2 job is 16 hours, but it's only to cover maternity leave, whereas the Orange job is 16 hours, but permanent with scope for the hours to go up too. Full time would be nice, however 16 hours even at minimum wage would be £40 a week more than I'm getting on ESA and that would be a HUGE help.

xxx

I is here!! Waiting for the witch .... got a teeny bit of red globby cm this morning so hopefully she is on her way!! Bring on TTC again!!

How are you other crazy chicas??

Almost the weekend, thanks heavens, its been a long hard week at work ... think ill make the most of being able to have a few drinkypoos this weekend cos hopefully i wont be able to drink for the next 9 months!!! :wine: :beer:

xxxx

im here just not been on too much in the last couple of days off to bedsy tho and working all day tomorrow but will try and get on at work tomorrow if not too busy :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->