TTC Rehab - Come and join the crazy ladies!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to get people to pooch sit :haha:

Sounds like a busy day ahead!

The CBFM sticks that Shona sent me just arrived :happydance: Now I can reset the monitor to new settings ready for me!

xxx

Yay, exciting, im really glad they arrived now you can play with your new toy!!

i need t go get ready now, just had my porridge!

Yep i love pooch sitting, unfortunately the lady we rent our house from wont let us have dogs in the house so i have to go to my sisters instead!! Hey ho she has sky and tea bags so wont be complaining!!

You have a good day too

xxxx

Just reset it all :yipee: All ready to go now :D

Have a good day yourself. I'm staying in, it's raining :haha: xxx

where are my rehab ladies??

its awfully quiet in here...
you's aren't plotting to escape again are you? :haha:

im off to bed..
i hope my crazy ladies come back soon :hugs:

I'm here. Spent all night on the phone to the bank and a pizza place in Yeovil as it looked like my card had been cloned. Fortunately not.

Been a rotten day, I swear every pregnant woman and newborn baby around was in Asda this afternoon.

Hi, sorry went out for Indian with family, back now and in bed willing my eggs to pop!!

Night crazy chicas :sleep: xxx

Come on eggs, POP!

I'm here Xenia :p

Fluffette, how annoying, glad you got it all sorted though. As for the pregnant people and newborns, they're everywhere :cry:

Fluff .... i was in Yeovil on Friday .... i didnt go near any pizza places .... honest!!

Glad you got it sorted, yep I hear you on them being everywhere, i have 5 friends who are pregnant at the moment and having their babies in the summer .... i cant talk to anyone without babies being involved!!

Im confused iv felt such strong Ov pains yet my temps refuse to play ball :ball:

xxxx

Come on eggy, come out to play....... :juggle: You know you want to :winkwink: xxx

Ooh i like the :juggle:

Im going INSANE waiting :wacko: :headspin: :bike:

ohhh clobo :hugs:
please don't go insane on us...
ohh wait, were all already insane :haha:
there goes that idea right out the window..... along with our sanity's!!!! :rofl:

Ha ha, yep you three are as insane as me :rofl:

Sorry ive not been on, had loads to do tonight and now i have to put the washing out and then go to bed

Night ladies :sleep: xxx

Hiya chickadees

Im ok thanks, manic day at work as im goign to Ibiza tomorrow .... at least the day has gone quick and im ready to finish packing and have an early night tonight!!

Also there is a glimmer of hope although im not getting too excited .... had a temp dip today, massive Ov pains, cervix is nowhere to be found and my nips and a teeny bit sore!! Can it finally mean ovulation?? Surely not??

Anyhoo, what you all up to??

xxxx

Hopefully it will be ov! FX'd!

I'm good today, been busy, done 3 mystery shops today :smug: Also got a load of fruit and veg and healthy stuff for doing Slimming World :D

Hope you enjoy your Holiday :D

xxx

Hiya

Well done chicky!!

see my OPK in my journal in a mo, i think its getting towards a positive!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"