TTC- Reiki Therapy?

GeLiNeisMe

First baby- 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm on my 9th month of TTC with no such luck. I recently had an appt with my gynecologist to run tests and to do an ultrasound to make sure my "parts are working." Based on the blood tests and scan, everything looks good and it's just a matter of time. I guess I just need to relax but it's so hard!!! :wacko:

I've been doing a lot of research and came across Reiki therapy/massage for fertility. Apparently, it not only helps your body become in tune as a whole, but has helped women trying to get pregnant by helping them relax more. Just wondering, have any of you gotten a Reiki massage? Did it help you get pregnant? :thumbup:

-Angeline

Sounds interesting! I haven't tried that but I have a Maya abdominal massage planned if AF comes this month. Let me know how this goes!

It does sound interesting doesn't it?! I'm thinking of having a session during my fertile week. Hopefully it will help me relax!!! :)

Best of luck with it, hope it works out for you. As you say, even if it just helps you relax it'll be worth it! I'm hoping I won't need my Maya massage as I'm 13dpo and no sign of AF! But if I do need it at least I feel like I'm being proactive.

I've had reiki and massage before, not for fertility, but it is very relaxing and they say that's a key thing to conception so worth a go :) x

Best of luck with it, hope it works out for you. As you say, even if it just helps you relax it'll be worth it! I'm hoping I won't need my Maya massage as I'm 13dpo and no sign of AF! But if I do need it at least I feel like I'm being proactive.

That's a good sign no AF! Good luck to you! =)

I've had reiki and massage before, not for fertility, but it is very relaxing and they say that's a key thing to conception so worth a go :) x

That's what I'm hoping for! I'm going to try it during my mini-vacation since it's also during my fertile week. Hope it works! =)

That's a good sign no AF! Good luck to you! =)

Well I've started the usual spotting so I'm out. However, I'm feeling so hopeful about my Mayan abdominal massage so I'm feeling OK about AF for the first time ever, lol!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->