TTC right after MMC. Any personal experiences would be helpful.

PrettyInInk42

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Hey all. I'll skip the long story and just give you the facts.

My first pregnancy went fine and my DS is now 17 months.

I started my most recent AF on Sept 11. After taking several opks, I figure I O'd on CD 21-ish. I got pg, but the fetus stopped growing at 8w5d, but I didn't find out til 2 and a half weeks later. I passed all the tissue naturally 3 weeks after the passing (Dec 11). I took a few opks starting on Dec 24 (CD13?) and I think I got a couple positives right away. The lines are now fainter, but SO and I were able to DTD a couple times. The only thing I'm wondering about is that my CM is still pretty "egg"-y and ever so slightly beige. I don't mind DTD one more time, just to make sure all our bases are covered.

So, ya, has anyone gotten pg right after a MMC, or did you have to wait a cycle or 2? Do any of know if you O'd right after?

TIA :)

Hi,

I have been pregnant after a mc not a missed mc, although i think the same applies because your body did pass the tissue and then u went on to ovulate as usual.
I think u are more fertile after any pregnancy regardless of far along u got.

I have gotten pregnant after m/c’s as thats when i have ovulated, on regular cycles i was not ovulating but m/c kind of pushed my system to start.
Good luck this month, hope it sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->