TTC. SERRAPEPTASE AS A Remini

Ssv.

Reaction score
Ttc.... hi ladies I am a new member and just wanted to know if there's anyone out there that's going through what I'm going through. I am 36 years old and I've been trying to conceive for 2 years now again. I had two ectopic pregnancies almost 10 years ago leading to the second topic was a removal of my left tube. August 25th I started taken serrapeptase and I don't know if it's working can someone please help( no symptoms).

Hi! I'm similar to you! I'm 34, I have both tubes but they're both blocked with severe adhesions everywhere. I did Ivf nearly 4 years ago and was told that's my only way to conceive. I only found out about serrapeptase a few months ago, so I've been taking it for a couple of months and doing castor oil packs too. I thought I was going to pass huge exciting lumps of tissue, but I think it actually just gets filtered out through your wee. I've been a bit disappointed! :p

However, I've just had a suspected chemical, which although rubbish, is really great news because it means there must have been some clearing. Also, a lady responded to me on the ltttc home remedies thread saying she managed to clear her tubes with it.

There's definitely hope! Are you taking it for a specific issue?

Ttc.... hi ladies I am a new member and just wanted to know if there's anyone out there that's going through what I'm going through. I am 36 years old and I've been trying to conceive for 2 years now again. I had two ectopic pregnancies almost 10 years ago leading to the second topic was a removal of my left tube. August 25th I started taken serrapeptase and I don't know if it's working can someone please help( no symptoms).

Welcome SSV! Keep taking the serrapeptaste for a few months and get your tube checked again before TTC. I took it for about 6 months and it cleared both of my tubes completely. Just be careful to make sure that your tube is 100% clear before conceiving again so that you don't risk losing it! It works!

Welcome SSV! Keep taking the serrapeptaste for a few months and get your tube checked again before TTC. I took it for about 6 months and it cleared both of my tubes completely. Just be careful to make sure that your tube is 100% clear before conceiving again so that you don't risk losing it! It works!

Hi promise! did u have any side effects with the Serrapeptase when you took it? I tried to research on it and some people said it caused their period to be weird and some said they even bled? I’m a bit scared tho I’ve seen so many good reviews! I hope you see this message since this thread is old. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->