ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

lola33

Reaction score
Hello !

I'm Lola and it's been 2 cycles I'm ttc. The 1st cycle was very weird and made me believe I was pregnant and now I'm 9 dpo on cycle 2 and hoping a little, even if I know it would be lucky :D
I just wanted to see if anyone would want to chat and share experiences and feeling?

:wave: I'd like that. My names Beckii. Me and OH have been ttc for 8 months now but 2 of which I haven't been breastfeeding for. I'm 7-8dpo but AF is due this coming week! x

nice to meet you !
I hope you get your +++ ! do you have regular cycles? any symptoms?

nice to meet you !

I've had 2 regular cycles one being 27 days and the other 28 so AF could really come any day now. I am bloated, heavy feeling in my uterus, currently feeling sick. Really don't want to get my hopes up though. :nope: Do you have any symptoms? x

nice to meet you !

I've had 2 regular cycles one being 27 days and the other 28 so AF could really come any day now. I am bloated, heavy feeling in my uterus, currently feeling sick. Really don't want to get my hopes up though. :nope: Do you have any symptoms? x

yeah I understand.. same here ! I have lower belly pain and (TMI) my pee smells stronger?? that's new ! lol
last cycle was 26 days, so period is suppose to arrive on the 14th, I guess..
It's funny how we can have symptoms and believe it's pregnancy.. still I hope we get it soon !
did you do a test last month?

Yeah I tested 14 dpo and came on later that day, sounds funny but normally i get a weird feeling in my foofoo when I'm due on and I'm getting that now :( x

I read you can get that feeling on the due date even if pregnant.. or even spotting. but seems early if you're 8 dpo only..how was it the 1st time, dd you get pregnant fast?
I'm going to paris tuesday to visit and see friends and I kinda wanted to test before, it will be 11 dpo. That way I know if I can get a glass of wine or not :D but I'm afraid it's too early..

I think I got my ovulation date wrong, I'm not sure. I have attached a photo. With my first he was a surprise! I'd just got myself settled into college and got a job so babies were on hold, surprise BFP on my birthday! x

CD14-19.jpg

that's a nice surprise !! Ok maybe you got it wrong yes.. still af is due soon, so you won't have to wait too long.. even if it feels like eternityyyyy

Can I join you I'm nervous ttc no one buy DH to talk to

TTC after tubal reversal

I'm having my tubal ligation reversal March 18th in Houston Texas it's a drive but hey.! So I have 3 beautiful daughters and a wonderful son but DH doesn't have any so we have decided the have one together

I'm still nervous about so much

What if it's a tubal

I want twins

He wants a girl

What if I don't conceive

What if I miscarry

Also...

My body is acting strange though I had a tubal ligation in 2005 damn near a decade well I have regular periods every 28days bleed about 5 days then resume life as normal until the next cycle.never had any spotting between cycles.. We'll for the last 3-4 months I have been spotting blood and a brownish discharge then a white discharge ewe... around what would be my ovulation time wtf???! Anyone heard of this.. Could it be the anticipation of ttc

I have been documenting my periods religiously since November and even though I have a general idea of when I ovulate I downloaded a littl app to help still looking for reassurance I should ovulate the end of this month two weeks after surgery I hope I'm able to conceive quickly

Hey girls!

I had regular 30 day cycles till we decided to TTC :| Since then, cycle #1 annovulatory, period induced by Provera. My Gynaec set me up for Follicle scan Cycle # 2 and till CD13 I had no dominant follicles, and multiple small ones! I think I am out this cycle as well! :( I am up for another scan today, I really hope my follies grow and I ovulate! I am really pissed my body is behaving so weird now that we are TTC :|

I had some good advice from a lady on here, she told me to hold a hot water bottle on my belly to help the follicles grow! X

I had some good advice from a lady on here, she told me to hold a hot water bottle on my belly to help the follicles grow! X

Wow! thats one good advise which I am going to put to use tonight!! :) I got follicular scan results that say I have 1 dominant follicle at 12mm - small for Cd 16 I know but its something, and I am hopeful of ovulation now at CD 19/20 :happydance:

Hi ladies, I fall into this category. We have been TTC since January, have been using OPKs, preseed and last month, the SMEP method!

My first cycle TTC was 25 days, this last one was 28 days. They vary all the time and it is so frustrating! It does seem as though it have a 14 day LP though and my ovulation date just changes... My longest cycle was 36 days so I guess I ovulated really late that cycle.

For now we are planning on doing temping this month, I've got my BBT so have been doing that, we might give preseed a miss but not sure yet! And we are going to do EOD from CD 7, I'm on CD 6 now. When I get that fertile EWCM we will BD every day thereafter until it goes away!

We are both really really desperate for our BFP. I've had huge hopes for these past two cycles and the disappointment is more than I can bear sometimes, it's so trying on your emotions and isn't it cruel how our bodies trick us into thinking that we are pregnant? Damn progesterone!

Best of luck ladies for this cycle or the next!

Wow! thats one good advise which I am going to put to use tonight!! :) I got follicular scan results that say I have 1 dominant follicle at 12mm - small for Cd 16 I know but its something, and I am hopeful of ovulation now at CD 19/20 :happydance:

I'm pretty much living with my hot water bottle :haha: also a warm foot soak an hour before bed too helps. Anything is worth a try! x

Tuesdaysbaby I am temping this month too. Im using a digital at the moment as I dont know where I can get a cheap but good BBT x

Hi Unique, I'm just using a digital one too, only goes to the tenth but I'm happy with that at this moment. I didn't want to invest too much money just yet, I didn't want to think I could be doing this for longer than a month! Here's hoping it helps. It definitely did when AF arrived this last cycle as I had only been temping two or so days but when I got the 0.4 degree drop (Celsius) I knew it was on the way, no imagining it was IB! X

I'm still learning at the moment. I'm using the closer to nature ear thermometer this cycle as you said I really don't want to spend a lot of money. Maybe if we here trying over a year not but this soon. My thermometer is always giving different readings though, this morning it was 37.4 in one ear and 37.5 in the other so I just went with the .4, the other day it was 37.3 then 38.5!! This is why I need a BBT lol even if it's a poundland one x

Oh that's annoying! My one I use orally. I originally was under the impression that temping meant the other way..... Which is why I didn't run out and do it straight away! Ha! When I figured out that no, you do it orally, I was all in!

My confidence and positivity is coming back again which is nice, it seems to disappear when AF arrives and I think I will never be pregnant! I'm ready to try again but man, it better work this time! I'm going mental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->