ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Yeah when my AF came I was quite down but now I'm waiting for it to finish I'm excited to do it all again. If it doesnt work with OPKS and temping I might go see if a doctor can help as with the breastfeeding for 19 months it suppresses ovulation. I've only had my periods back for 9 months, 7 of which were erratic! x

Hello girls !
sorry I was gone for a few days and I don't get any email to notify when someone posts here..
How are you all? when are your AF dues for?

I'm due to finish AF in a couple of days then it's on to opks!

good ! baby dust to youuu !
I'm 15 dpo, af was due yesterday.. still nothing.. must be because of bpc, my cycle must be long this month.. I hope not too long..

Do you think a test would work? They say to wait two weeks dpo! x

I tested yesterday at 14 dpo and it was bfn.. I guess I'm out, unless it was too early..?I'm pretty sure it's my bcp still messing with my cycles...

yeah that's what I read.. I have no symptoms at all tho...I guess I'll wait a couple days and try again.. unless af arrives before !

I had 0 symptoms with my first untill 5 weeks when I hated the smell of doughnuts and 6 weeka kept crying for no reason at work x

I see ! how can we hate the smell of doughnuts?? ;) :D
I guess I will wait.. wait..and see.. I see you're 13 days before O.. I hope you get it this time ! keep me updated !

Haha I know I LOVE doughnuts! AF will most likely finish today so then it's on to the OPKs! I just hope I have enough. AF lasted longer than I thought it would x

:hi: Hello ladies...just thought I'd join in...we have started ttc this month after having our little girl last April. So far I am on CD 21 and haven't had a single + opk. SO either i missed my very short window of LH surge or I am not ovulating...which is odd for me even though i know it's normal to have at least 1 anovlatory cycle so I am trying to not let it get to me. Anyways I know I am out I this month I would just like to have someone to talk with through my journey!

Welcome Mommabrown! I am CD21 too and waiting to O :| hopefully in a day or two.. we can be cycle buddies!

:hi: Hello ladies...just thought I'd join in...we have started ttc this month after having our little girl last April. So far I am on CD 21 and haven't had a single + opk. SO either i missed my very short window of LH surge or I am not ovulating...which is odd for me even though i know it's normal to have at least 1 anovlatory cycle so I am trying to not let it get to me. Anyways I know I am out I this month I would just like to have someone to talk with through my journey!

hi and welcome !!
Is it your 1st month trying after bbc? how long are your cycles?
here still nothing.. CD29 now. I don't use OPK so I'm not entirely sur when was my O, but I had the EWCM, unless I didn't O and had that anyway? oh well... let's wait more..
how are you Unique beauty?

I'm good thanks Lola, how are you? I am taking my OPKS but not saving them until they get darker. Cant be doing with another CD19 ovulation date :nope: x

hi and welcome !!
here still nothing.. CD29 now. I don't use OPK so I'm not entirely sur when was my O, but I had the EWCM, unless I didn't O and had that anyway? oh well... let's wait more..

Yeah we were NTNP since September and then just really started full blown TTC this month. My cycles are 28-30 days with a rare 27 CD in there once in awhile. I had lots and lots of EWCM CD 12 with a - opk before and after. So I know i can get EWCM but no sure if O is happening. But It could have been in a short window also that I didn't pick up either. Just waiting to see how this first month rides out.

MolGold I would love to be cycle buddies! :happydance:

hi and welcome !!

Yeah we were NTNP since September and then just really started full blown TTC this month. My cycles are 28-30 days with a rare 27 CD in there once in awhile. I had lots and lots of EWCM CD 12 with a - opk before and after. So I know i can get EWCM but no sure if O is happening. But It could have been in a short window also that I didn't pick up either. Just waiting to see how this first month rides out.

MolGold I would love to be cycle buddies! :happydance:

Hi girls !
well I'm out, just got af ! how should I calculate my cycles now? 1st was 26 days and this one is 29..I'm starting to take my temp this month so I track better..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->